Torture

He opened his eyes to find out that he is in a dark and quiet realm, no one in sight except for a silhouette of a familiar person. In such a state of desperation, he quickly ran towards the person. Every inch he takes, the silhouette gets more and more visible, until he saw... 

"April? Is that you?"

No response from the silhouette was heard, so he continues to approach her. As a glimpse of time passed, he finally heard her.
"You're Worthless..." the silhouette muttered.
As he heard the silhouette spoke, he froze in disbelief for those words are ones that are never expected coming out of April. In an instant, he doubted that it was his old friend.

"April, April, April! Is that you?" the boy asked once again.

After that, the voice begins to get louder and louder, echoing in his head.
"Worthless. A Nuisance. Useless!"
Every echo delivers a sharp pain in his head. It was like bullets shot to the head every second.
He begged for mercy to stop the aching pain from his head, covering his head to try and stop hearing the echoes. Red smoke surrounds the boy as he is in pain. The smoke became thicker and thicker until he heard footsteps up ahead. He then looked up in search of help and aid to see who was approaching. He then saw his friends, Aniello, Valemar and the twins with clear disgust and shame all over their faces.
"You'll never be what you want. You'll always be a piece of trash."

Prius suddenly woke up panting in the middle of the night, soaked in sweat and his eyes on the verge of tears. After a minute that felt like an eternity, he realized that he is not with his friends, not in his house, not even inside the kingdom.

"Where am I?" Prius wonders in confusion.
Prius woke up in a cell with no knowledge of what happened the previous days. No one was found inside and outside the cell, the room is as quiet as a midnight town. No sources of light except for a small broken window on a wall.
The warrior looked around the room to somewhat remember pieces of information on what happened. He stood up and reached the metal bars which was supposed to be a door. He finally saw that the bars were locked from the outside. After that, he noticed that his weapons were not with him. He sat in a somewhat bed that is hung on the wall with chains.
"What happened? My weapons are missing, my friends are gone, could have someone captured-"

Before he could finish his sentence, he remembered what happened two days ago. His execution, abandonment by his allies, captured by the soldiers. After all the pieces came together, he couldn't believe what trouble he had gone into. Trouble for his allies, friends and especially the kingdom of Crisom for trespassing.

"Wake up!" one of the guards yelled while banging his stick across Prius' cell.

"Wait, what's going on?" Prius asked the guard.

The guards did not took notice of his question instead, they handcuffed Prius and pushed him outside his cell.

"No! Get off me, please just let me go!"

"Shut up peasant!"

The soldiers sent Prius in a dark room, the only thing that keeps the room illuminated are dim torches. Filled with dust, cobwebs, and construction debris. After forcing Prius to enter the room and falling down on the dust and dirt-covered floor, he begged once again to release him.

"Please! I don't want to be here!"

Prius cried, begging them to release him. But neither the two soldiers even showed a hint of mercy to the poor kid. The two kicked him by the stomach, punched him relentlessly and whipped him to death.

The continuous assaults lead Prius bleeding from head to the knees, filled with scars, and covered in dirt. If that was not enough for the kid, the soldiers made him fall on the floor after being kicked ruthlessly with the soldiers wearing metal gears.

After 3 hours of physical torture, the soldiers finally stopped and threw Prius inside the cell carelessly, causing Prius to hit his heat against the iron bearings of the bed.

Minute by minute, pain throughout his body forced him to lie to the ground helplessly seeking for aid. His reluctant attempts to stand up failed as his legs are bruised, bleeding, and in pain. He used his Psychic Art to send a message to Arjie at the kingdom.

Psychic Art: Telekinesis

Art of sending messages, thoughts and communication through brain waves travelled by one person to another. Only the receiver can see this cryptic message and needs a lot of energy to execute. This is practiced mostly in Central region of Iusticia and small indigenous towns like Themos that still practice psychic arts.

"Arjie, please help me. I'm still alive, and captured by the soldiers here in Crisom. Please inform others about my location. I hope you get this as soon as possible."

Kingdom of Iusticia, 3rd Force Barracks

In the middle of the night, Arjie woke up in shock, causing some warriors to be started awake.

"Arjie, what's wrong?" Aniello asked while yawning.

"Prius, he is still alive!"

Hours later after Prius sent his message to Arjie, he quickly ran up to his twin, April to state the good news.

"April, Prius is still alive!"

"Don't you dare fool me, Prius' death is not a joke" April said in disbelief.

April doubted his twin since they joined the army. You see, Arjie has a reputation for being a prankster and a liar from when they are still living with their parents. Since then, April became more skeptic about the words that come from her twin.

"Kill me in front of our parents, and I will still tell you the truth. Prius is still alive," Arjie said with a serious look on his face.

"And where did you get that news from? The baron from across the street?" April said mockingly.

Even though April is mocking Arjie for the so-called "fake story" her twin remained serious and truthful with what he is saying. After a minute of arguing and staring, April finally believed him and asked whether where is Prius.

"He said that he is captured in Crisom General Holding Facility."

"We should tell everyone! Hurry!" April said in a rush.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

To Be Continued