Acceptance

"Hey Prius, are you ready now?" Aniello asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Let's do this!" Prius said as he motivates Aniello to the mission. Even if Prius is motivating his friends to go forth and finish the mission, deep inside, he knew what will happen and accepted the fact that he is useless and worthless to this world. He accepts his punishment full-heartedly. He did not blame anyone for what will about to happen, more so he blames himself.

It was time for gathering at the southern gate of the Kingdom. Everyone was ready to charge the southeastern gate of Castle Crisom.

"Prius have you figured out the form?" Valemar asked Prius as he is running towards him. Prius know Valemar as a mentor for techniques, forms and arts. Specifically the Wind Art: Blast Shock

Wind Art: Blast Shock The art is done by carrying wind in a circular direction several times, then a sudden stop by changing the handling of the sword. By the stop executed, it creates a sudden blast of wind. This act is one of the trickiest forms done because of the form executed and the resistance of the sword to the wind.

"I think I got it. I've practiced a lot since these last three months so I hope I can get it now." Prius replied with excitement but with a hint of nervousness. 

"I've practiced for this for my whole life, if I'm going to be dead today, I will die with honor and pride for doing this act." Prius said to himself.

"Attention! Today, we will start our siege to the town of Xavia, near the southeastern gate of Crisom. You will devote your life in the name of the King and our kingdom. Got it?"

"Yes Chief!" The army replied.

At Crisom Castle Headquarters

"My master, the 3rd Force Army of Iusticia's Military Group is arriving later on."

"Oh really?" a man looking at his window said to his butler. "Report it to the Military."

"Yes, my Master." Butler said leaving the room.

"Don't worry son, I'll rescue you from that dreaded kingdom."