Capture

"Open the gate!"

As the gate opens, warriors gather their every drop of courage to prepare for the fight. "Brace yourselves, the 45th siege to Crisom starts now!"

"Yes sir!"

The tactical group calculated that the travel time from the gate to Xavia is 30 minutes. However, due to unexpected weather conditions, the travel lasted for 2 hours. The army arrived at sunset with their plan.

"We have arrived to our dispersion point! Front and Center lanes, prepare for dispersion at the gate!" the Chief alarmed the army as they are reaching the town of Xavia.

"Yes, Chief!"

The Front Cavalry went to the Eastern Gate and the Center lane went for the Western gate as decoys. Prius, Anniello, Valemar, April and Arjie are assigned to go to the Western gate without any ally except the supervision of Commander Qadira.

Aniello, April, Arjie and Valemar were hesitant to continue because of Prius' execution. However, Prius remained oblivious to the grim fact that he will be sentenced to death in any moment.

The cavalry arrived 5 hours in after dispersion. The sun had already set and the pitch black sky made the full moon shine as bright as the stars. The cavalry traveled through the silent hills and plains with no soul to find. Only their torches are to be seen in the dark land. 

"Here we are, get ready." Commander Qadira spoke out of the silent night.

The group arrived to the gate as quiet as possible since the town from the other side have houses with brightly lit torches. The cavalry disguised with brown cloaks to avoid raising suspicion among the townspeople. They hid their horses inside the stables and blended with the other horses. After an hour of infiltrating the town, the soldiers of Crisom suspected their appearances.

"Pardon, are you a residence of this town?" A soldier asked upon curiosity of Prius and April's behavior.

The five froze in fear of getting caught but the commander remained calm and explained their business inside the kingdom's territory. Instead of believing them, the soldier grabbed Prius and April as they took an attempt to escape.

"Crap! Were caught!" Prius said to himself.

"Oh no were not!" April shouted looking at Prius with a plan. "Ball of Fire!"

April quickly summoned a streak of fire in her hands to hit the soldier and escape quickly. The soldier dodged the attack but dropped the two from his grip. The group quickly ran from the soldier and went into the maze of houses and streets.

Later on, their sprint away from the soldiers seized to an end when they reached a dead end.

"Prius, charge with your form. Quickly!" Commander Qadira said.

"But there are ten of them, so it's just going to be a one-on-ten?" Prius asked. "Do what you are ordered to!" the Chief yelled back.

With hesitation, Prius charged at the ten and started to spin with his sword in his hands. A sudden push of wind starts to appear as he spins every minute. When he is about to stop, he became nervous on executing it. He began tilting the sword in a perpendicular angle, struggling to tilt; he finally stopped the wind making a blast that caused the soldiers to fall in a concussion.

He realized that after he executed the form, the group left him unguarded. After a minute of finding them, other soldiers caught him red-handed.

"You'll going to be coming with us."