It's not your fault (sir pentious x suicidal reader)

((Just a heads up: if you are suicidal, there are people including me that are always here to talk to you. (Y/N) is a canary demon and this is requested by @sanata101 ))

"WHAT THE FUCK (Y/N)!?!? GET OUT OF THE WAY AND JUST GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Those were the words (Y/N) heard before being pushed out of Vaggie's way. She was just trying to be helpful and she fucked up. Today was the day her boyfriend — aka Sir Pentious— was coming over and all she wanted to do was be comforted by him, though right now she didn't want him to see her as much as she wanted him to come. She ran to the kitchen and hid a knife between her feathers before carefully running up the stairs to her room. As soon as (Y/N) entered her room, she heard Charlie call her because Sir Pentious was here, she didn't respond.

Warning!!! There is cutting in this part so warning!!!

(Y/N) revealed the knife from her feathers and and held it in one wing, she started to draw lines on her other wing. She couldn't see what she was doing to her wing like arm but she knew she was passed the skin since she felt the knife touch her bone. Already to the bone? I guess by being a bird, you don't have enough muscles to protect your bones. (Y/N) thought to herself as she dug deeper. She winced in pain as she continued drawing the lines on her wing, cutting deeper and deeper each time. She took the knife and decided to write a letter for Sir Pentious. She rushed to her desk and grabbed a pen and paper. With much pain, she wrote on the paper:

Dear Sir Pentious,
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I messed up again. I don't ever stop messing up. I'm useless and I'm surprised you took me as your girlfriend. I'm a shameful piece of  crap that shouldn't even live, not even in hell. I think I'll just leave hell the exact way I left earth via suicide. I apologise for making you mad and making want to hit me. I don't think I deserve you and when you were mad, I knew it was fault but I kept my mouth shut. I was afraid to speak up and state my problems but I didn't want them to be your problems to. I'm sorry that you met me. By the time you finished reading this, I'm already dead. Please don't open the door, just call the police or ask a cannibal to eat my body to hide the body.
I'm sorry
(Y/N) (L/N)

(Y/N) lifted up the sheet of paper and headed towards the door to slide underneath, however her plan was already failing. The doorknob turned and the door opened and Sir Pentious was standing there. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" He asked, he looked off at her desk where the knife still stayed, "Why do you have a knife on your table? Why issssss it bloody?" His voice was definitely hinting his worries for her but she ignored. "I uhh-" she held her cut wing and winced in pain, it stings like hell.

Sir Pentious grabbed her arm and  felt blood spill onto his hands. He looked up at her with a shock, "Did you... did you cut yourself?" He asked, the only answer he got was a shameful nod. He hugged her close and stroked her feathers. She hugged him back and started to cry, "I'm sorry, it's all my fault." She whimpered. "It's always my fault, I don't deserve you at all-" 
"Shush! Nothing isssssss your fault, I desssssserve you. You're a wonderful girl and I want you be by my sssssssside all the way." He interrupted (Y/N), caressing her cheek and giving her a kiss on her forehead. 
"But I make you angry and I just want you to be happy-"
"You alwaysssssssss make me happy, the eggboissssssss are the onesssssss that make me angry, and Cherri. They both make me angry."
"But I'm-"
"How about we jussssssst cuddle in your bed and I just comfort the living hell out of you?"
"Alright- Did you just make a pun?" (Y/N) cracked a smile and Penti just rolled his eyes, all of them.
"Not intentionally my dear."

((Okay I know this is bad but if your suicidal, please let others know, you are not alone. This was kinda hard to actually commit to this since it was a bad memory for me))