"the feeling is mutual" part 2

millie was getting ready to go out. the premier was yesterday and since then she hasn't seen or spoken to finn. she wanted to, she really did but what would she say? she didn't know where to start. "hey finn sorry i left you without an answer yesterday but i'm still trying to figure out my shit?" just as she got out of her hotel room she was met with noah.

"noah?" millie exclaimed and noah stopped in his tracks. he was holding an ice pack.

"mills hey," noah said as he put the ice pack behind his back.

"what do you got there?" millie asked as she saw the ice pack.

"oh um this is for sadie. she was exhausted walking around in heels yesterday," noah lies but millie seemed to believe it.

"yeah where are you off to?" noah asked and millie looked at the time.

"i'm going to jacob's," millie said and noah nodded.

"are you going to talk to him about yesterday's fight?" noah asked and millie nodded.

"yeah i mean, he left without a scratch compared to finn," millie said and noah nodded.

"yeah anyways i got to go mills, sadie is waiting. hope everything gets sorted out with jacob," noah said and millie nodded.

"maybe we could explore LA when you get back," noah said and millie smiled.

"yeah, i'll see you around schnapp," millie said as she walked towards the elevator. noah quickly skipped sadie's room and entered finn's.

"what took you so long!" sadie exclaimed as noah shut the door.

"sorry i ran into millie," noah said and looked over at finn. finn looked down at the mention of millie's name. gosh even the mention of her name you get sad finn thought.

"here," noah said and handed the ice pack to finn. finn mumbled a thanks as he put it on his lip.

"where was she going to?" sadie asked and noah glared at her. when it got silent finn looked up waiting for an answer.

"she told me she was going to jacob's," noah said.

"oh course she is," finn mumbled bitterly. he then took the ice pack off.

"i'm pretty sure she was going to go talk to him about yesterday," sadie reassured finn.

"so what do you plan to do today?" sadie asked finn but he shrugged his shoulders.

"pack my things, don't really fell like going out with a busted lip," finn pointed out.

"have you heard anything about yesterday?" noah asked.

"honestly i haven't looked at social media since what happened," finn said. he was just trying to avoid the articles that are soon to take over the news.

millie walked into the elevator and pressed the star button. she looked up to see a door closing but not just any door. finn's door. that's probably where noah entered. then why did he lie to her and tell her that the ice pack was for sadie. unless sadie was in finn's room.
the thought of sadie being in finn's room alone frustrated her.

she made it to the lobby and saw gwen there. gwen gave her a smile as she was talking on the phone. millie then made her way out of her hotel. she saw her car waiting there for her. she entered the car and saw her driver louie.

"ms. brown where are we off to now?" her driver asked.

"to jacob's hotel please," millie said and her driver nodded. she was then off. she scrolled through her phone when an instagram post caught her attention. it was a picture of millie and finn. the caption read "finn and jacob got into a fight at last nights premiere! link in bio for more." millie's eyes widened.