i love him

millie's summer was going by fast. too fast for her liking. she went to toronto for the summer to visit her aunt. but in the process of visiting her mom's family she also met someone.

someone who made her heart beat twice as fast just by looking at them.
someone who made her smile twice as big.
someone who made her crazy about them.
someone who made her cry.
someone who made her want to stay with them forever.

and his name is finn.

finn made her heart beat twice as fast just by looking at him.
finn made her smile twice as big.
finn made her crazy about him.
finn made her cry.
finn made her want to stay with him forever.

but when the news broke out of her leaving everything went downhill. millie's mom had took notice of her little fling with finn and decided to put an end to it. so she had decided to leave two weeks early taking millie by surprise.

"what! what do you mean we're leaving?!" millie asked as she followed her mother around her aunt's house.

"you heard me millie! now pack your bags we have a plane to catch," her mother said bitterly as she walked down the stair.

"no!" millie exclaimed as the thought of leaving finn crossed her mind.

"excuse me!" her mother said not having it with millie's tone but millie could care less. she quickly walked down the stairs out the front door.

"millie!" her mom called out.

millie ran towards finn's house. as she reached it she saw finn on the patio playing his guitar. he looked up and saw her running towards him. he smiled at her but as she reached him he saw she had tears in her eyes.

"millie," he said as he reached her.

"finn i'm leaving!" millie called out taking finn by surprise.

"what? but you're supposed to leave in two weeks," finn said but millie shook her head.

"my mother is making us leave early," millie said as she wrapped her arms around him.

"finn what's going to happen?" millie asked the question she wished she would never have to ask.

"i don't know mills. but i think it means that we have to breakup," finn said causing millie to rip away from him.

"what?!" she exclaimed taken back from finn's words.

"no! no it doesn't mean that," millie said shaking her head.

"we can work this out finn. we can still be together-,"

"how?!" finn yelled as he felt tears of his own come into sight.

"how could we possibly work this out?" finn asked feeling hopeless.

"i don't know! but we have to try finn." millie said but finn didn't say anything.

"this is goodbye mills," finn whispered. millie felt tears go down her cheeks as she shook her head.

"no!" millie cried as she ran up to him tackling him with a hug. finn hesitantly wrapped his arms around her wanting to imprint her petite figure into her arms. millie cried into his chest at the thought of this being the last time they see each other.

finn moved away not wanting to make this harder for him or her.

"goodbye millie," he softly said but millie shook her head as more tears came down. he gently wiped them as he turned around and was making his way inside.

millie wanting any excuse just to feel his presence again screamed "this is it! your just giving up!"

finn turned around at her words but it didn't seem to stop him.

"i should have expected it from you!" millie yelled hoping that would catch his attention. finn then stopped walking.

"millie what more do you want! there isn't anything we can do about it! you're leaving! off to school in england with the rich kids!" finn yelled.

"i would stay here, go to school here, with you," millie said but finn shook his head.

"you're getting on that plane," finn said not wanting to jeopardize millie's dreams. he then continued walking. he made it inside as he closed the door.

"no wait finn! this can't be the end!" millie sobbed as she walked towards his door.

"please finn!" millie sobbed as she pressed her head against the door. on the other side of the door was finn with tears streaming down his face. not wanting to open the door. not wanting to make this more difficult.

millie gently cried as she leaned against the door. but it didn't last long before her mom called her. millie got up and took one last look at the door hoping for finn to open it. but he never did.

millie made her way back to her aunt's house. she opened the door and saw her mother waiting.

"where have you been?" she asked but millie didn't answer. she just shut the door and made her way upstairs.

"millie bobby brown! don't you dare ignore me!" her mother yelled causing millie to stop in her tracks.

"i went to go see him mom," millie said. she saw as her mother tensed up at the mention of finn.

"don't worry mom he ended it right when i told him i was leaving," millie said still feeling hurt from the moments ago.

"oh millie i told y-."

"are you happy?! you finally got what you wanted! right!" millie yelled.

"now millie don't take your anger out on me. i didn't do-."

"don't bullshit me with 'i didn't do anything'. because you did everything!" millie yelled.

"you didn't want me dating finn so you went at any length to make it end. even if it meant breaking your own daughter," millie said taking her mother by surprise.

"i'm not getting on that plane with you! i'm going to stay here!" millie yelled.

"millie listen to yourself! this all for a boy. a stupid boy! honey there will be other guys," millie's mom said but millie shook her head.

"i don't want any other guy mom. i want him!" millie said as more tears came down.

"what is so special about this guy millie? he looks like any other guy!" millie's mother exclaimed.

"i love him!" millie yelled causing her mother to be quiet.

"i love him mom more than anything in the world," millie said as more tears came down.

from: me
to: you!

lowkey liking this one. i based it off the notebook ;)
anyways thank you for reading um ig i'll try to post often but i won't make any promises.