Chapter 1

Moomin

Spring came to Moomin Valley once again. Moomin yawned, and he could hear the sound of a familiar tune.

Moomin was very happy to hear that song.

As the troll went out of bed and down the stairs, he saw that Little My had already woken up." Took you long enough," she said through bites," to wake up, I mean. I could hear you snoring from the other room."

Moomin frowned. "I don't snore, you do!"

"Oh, spring had just arrived, and you two are already fighting. Little My, darling, why don't you have some pancakes?"

Moominmamma woke up early as usual, and was currently making pancakes in the kitchen.

"Moomin, would you like some pancakes too?" She asked.

"Sure, Mamma," Moomin said brightly," But maybe later. Right now I gotta-"

"Lemme guess, see Snufkin?" Little My poked at her breakfast that Moominmamma had placed before her.

Moomin took a piece of bread from the table and took a bite out of it."Yup!" He said, and he was about to leave when Little My said,"Wait!"

Moomin looked annoyed and said,"What's the matter?"

She jumped down from her chair and walked towards Moomin's room. Little My came back with a small box, and Moomin's cheeks immediately turned red.

"Don't forget this," she said, giving it to Moomin.

This for Snufkin, I assume?

Moomin gave her a look of suspicion."How did you...?" His eyes flickered to the door. "Never mind," he said. He took the box and left.

Little My rolled her eyes and went back to eating her breakfast.

Plz vote!