Christmas speacial

It's probably a bit early for this but I'm running out of ideas real quick! If there's anything you'd like to read pls let me know and I'll add it in my story.

---

"It's kinda boring without Snufkin huh?" Moomin sighed.

"Would you stop blabbering about your boyfriend for a sec? I'm trying to build a snowman that looks like me!" Little My rolled up a pile of snow.

"While, it's not that simple. Building a perfect Snowman sorta only works in movies or books. If you wanna-"

" And... Done!" Little My looked at the snowman in front of her. " I'll call her snow-Little-My. The little beast with a bow. Snow edition."

" You sound like you're selling yourself," Moomin said and threw himself into the snow. "If only Snufkin would be here..."

Moomin saw something in the snow. It was almost invisible. Good thing Moomin had good eyesight.

He picked it up and noticed it was a letter from Snufkin. He smiled.

Dear Moomin,

Do you miss me? It's okay, I'll be back soon. No really, I'm coming back in a few days. Winter sure was short this year, huh?

Anyway, I noticed we had never celebrated Christmas together before. Sorry! Even though I still can't see you right now for it, I left a gift for you... It should be in front of you right now!

So anyways, I'll see you on the first day of Spring. I always had, hadn't I?

Snufkin

Moomin looked around for the gift Snufkin left for him. He couldn't seem to find it. Damn, why did Snufkin have to choose the colour white? He had second thoughts on his good eyesight.

After ages, he found it and opened in in excitement. A note was carefully written in big, black letters.

For Moomin,

Merry Christmas! I hope you are interested in learning this, so we can finally create music together!

Inside the box was a delicately carved wooden harmonica with patterns of flowers all around it. Moomin knew that Snufkin had spent days trying to make such a beautiful object.

Moomin carried it with him wherever he went until Spring began.

Merry Christmas from the author!