chapter 9 (part 2)

"Snufkin!"

Moomin looked at Joxter. Joxter showed a sign of grief as he gestured for Moomin to come back later.

Moomin didn't want to bother them anymore so he went out of Snufkin's tent.

" Wait! Not yet," Snufkin blurted out. He steadied his voice. "I need to tell you something."

Moomin walked back in.

Joxter stood up an left the tent. He knew it was the right thing to do.

---

Joxter looked into the open field. He saw a little girl, almost too small - Little My.

"What happened? I heard screaming," She said, arms crossed and leaning against a tree.

Joxter couldn't stand thinking about his son crying in front of him again. He tried his best to put up a smile as he lifted a finger and pointed out,"You must have been hearing things, there was no screaming. Just that I found he likes Moomin."

"You mean you couldn't tell? Of course he does!" said Little My. " why was he crying?"

" How did you know he liked Moomin?" Joxter was surprised. "And how did you know he was crying?"

" Um... Number one, It's was so obvious after I kinda read his letters. Number two, like I said, I heard screaming."

"Snufkin did not scream. Nobody did." Joxter was holding back a laugh.

" Yeah right," Little My said before disappearing into the forest.

---

Well that part of the story was sort of stupid (-_-;)・・・

Anyway I'll continue maybe tomorrow or the day after that

I'm feeling lazy ᕙ (° ~ ° ~)

I don't know why I keep using em faces heh he

Bye now