chapter 8

I was just wondering...

If anybody here likes Too-ticky and Mymble. I can write more about them if you liked (• ▽ •;) l just need to know ^^^

Also l can write Moominpappa and Joxter and Hodgkins if you want

Kay now I'll get on with the story V●ᴥ●V

---

Snufkin felt fear and an icy feeling all at the same time and then he felt nothing at all. He sank to the ground, unable to move.

Snufkin couldn't feel anything, but he hadn't lost his hearing. Moomin was standing beside him and shouting his name.

He could see that Moomin brought him into the bathhouse next to the ocean, except it wasn't an ocean no longer. It was frozen entirely.

He still could feel the Lady Of The Cold's creepy gaze staring right at him.

---

"Snufkin! Snap out of it! Please!"

"Moomin, that won't do, you have to keep him close to the fire!"

"He's been like this for a long time, Too-ticky! Even longer than Little My! Will he survive?" Moomin stammered, as he brought Snufkin nearer to the fire Too-ticky had made.

"He'll be okay. I've encountered many accidents like this before with the Lady of the cold, and all of them turned out just fine."

Slowly, Snufkin turned from ice into his normal self again. He head felt dizzy.

"Snufkin! Oh, I'm so glad you're okay!"  Moomin said and helped him up.

"Let's all agree that was a terrifying experience. It was all so stressful for Moomin here, Poor him." Too-ticky said to Snufkin, slightly smiling.

" I'll never forgive her, that woman. Her singing is terrible," Moomin frowned and Snufkin laughed.

"So, everyone's fine now, you two wanna continue ice-skating?" Too-ticky asked as she swiped dust off her striped shirt.

" No, we had enough for today," Snufkin sighed," We're gonna head back to Moominhouse."

So they said goodbye to Too-ticky and headed home. Snufkin sweared that he wouldn't spend another Winter again. It wasn't a good idea and he didn't have much of a great time anyway.

For now, he wanted to be alone, but he looked at Moomin and he started to feel uncertain if he should just leave him. He knew that he didn't want to...

So he move closer to Moomin and continued to walk.