Generational Curses

Kai POV

I sped down the street to Derrick's side of town

I sped down the street to Derrick's side of town. This night got the nerve to rape my fucking sister. My baby sister! I wipe my tears eyes and swallowed the lump in my throat. I'm bout to kill him. And nobody is gonna stop me. I pull up swiftly to his house and ran up to the door. I bang on the door and suddenly it swings open.

"Kai Robinson! You got some damn nerve banging on my door like that!" His mother answered look scared but mad. She had been somewhat of a second mom to me.

"I'm sorry Ma I just need to talk to Derrick please." I say and she purses her lips and moves to the side.

"I know you ain't going in my house without giving me no sugar!" She complained as soon as I got to the stairs. I turn around and walk up to her.

"Sorry Ma." I say and kiss her cheek. She smiled and I rushed upstairs to Derrick's room. I knock and go in. He looked up at me from his Jordan's he was cleaning.

"What's up, you good bro? You look like you just got hit with a car or something." He laughed and I closed the door behind me.

"I got something to ask you. I know it's a big favor but we brothers so..."

"Go ahead bruh. Anything you know I got you." He said smiling and I sighed wiping my face again. I tried to contain my emotions.

"I need your gun." I just say and he laughs but when he saw I was serious he put the shoe down.

"Who you tryna kill?" He asks leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees.

"You gone have to talk to me bro. You got to tell me." He said and I sat on the bed next to him.

"The video we saw ... it was .. he raped Kendra. He raped my baby sister. So I gotta go get him. I got to get this nigga back for hurting my baby sister." I say and the tears start to flow. I had never cried in from of anyone except my family before but I didn't care. I look at him and he is staring out of the window as if he was thinking.

"You know what you risking? You know ain't nothing gonna be the same after this?" He asks me still staring out of the window. I wiped my face and stared at the floor for a while. I know I'm blinded by anger but I can't stop myself.

"I don't care. This my baby sister. The rest of her life she gone be affected because of something he did. He took her innocence away. And the nigga walking around like he can't be touched. I'm gonna be the one to touch that nigga." I say and he sighs. He stood up and went to his closet. He pulled out a black box and opened it. He pulled out two guns and handed one to me.

"You know how to use it?" He asked and I nodded. He handed me the clip and I was about to put it in he grabbed it.

"Don't load it yet. Wait until we get there." He said and I nodded putting my hand back out for it. He handed it to me.