Somebody Help

Two Months Later...

Paris POV

My alarm wakes me up out my sleep

My alarm wakes me up out my sleep. I turn over and look at the window. It was still dark outside. I sigh slowly getting up and sitting on the side of the bed. I yawn and I guess I woke the baby up because it started kicking. I stared over at the white envelope on my nightstand. The gender was in there but I am waiting until Kai comes home. I stand up and walk to the bathroom. My feet felt so cold on this floor. I sit on the toilet and release my bladder. Once I finished there I started to shower.

I put on some gospel and then got in the shower. As I washed I thought about the possibilities of today. This trial been weighing heavy on me. But Adina has been beating the prosecution's ass these past couple of days. I hope my baby can have her daddy in her life. Not behind some bars.

After I finish my shower I get out and wrap a towel around me. I brush my teeth and then go into my room to get dressed. After putting on my clothes I stand in the mirror and look at myself. I just wanna give my baby a good life. I just hope this verdict will allow that to happen. Then we can all make it out together.

Seven POV

While putting my shoes on I heard the doorbell ring

While putting my shoes on I heard the doorbell ring. I buckle my shoe and walk to the door. I open the door and see Jamal standing there.

"Why my key don't work?" He asked holding up his key. I roll my eyes and turn around and go back to my room.  I start flat ironing my hair.

"You didn't hear me talking to you?" I hear Jamal coming into the room.

"Yes I heard you Jamal! You know why the fuck your keys don't work." I say thinking about that day that ruined us. I was done with him in my heart I know. He sat on the bed holding the key and looking sad. After flat ironing my hair I walked in the room and grabbed my purse.

"Okay I'm ready let's go." I say looking at him. He was still sitting there staring at the key.

"Jamal lets go if you don't come I'm leaving you!" I raise my voice so he knows I'm serious. He looked up and I saw the tears in his eyes.