Just A Fairytale

Franklin POV

When I saw that Seven was shot I instantly jumped into action mode. I grabbed her from Kai and ran to the car.

"Kai drive to the hospital! And give me your jacket I order and get into the car with Seven in my lap. He gave me his suit jacket and put it on her. I rubbed her arms to warm he up. Kai and Hazel got in the car and the car started moving. I didn't take my eyes off of Seven. Her eyes we closed. Her breathing was slowing.

"Seven! Seven stay with me please." I say touching her face. She opened her eyes slowly and looked up at me. Her eyes were half open. She was looking more and more out of it by the moment.

"Hey! Hey stay up Seven. Look at me baby look." I beg her and she grabbed my hand. She squeezed it really tight as if she was scared. Her breathing was feeling shallow.

"Say something Seven. Try to talk." I say and she opens her mouth and no words come out. She turned her head and looked at Kai. Then she turned back and looked at me with her tears falling on the same pants that were covered in her blood. Hazel turned around and was pushing Seven's hair out of her face.

"My babies.. I want my babies." Seven finally spoke and I was worried about the amount of traffic we were enduring.

"They're coming just hold on. I need you to hold on Seven. We're almost there." Hazel begged holding Seven's other hand and looking around to the road. I guess she was trying to figure out where we were. Seven turned her head and looked at me. My tears were building and I didn't care about holding them anymore. I didn't care about anything anymore. I know she was fading and we were still being held back by traffic.

"I love you so so so much. You was my first love. I owe you everything." I whispered laying my forehead on hers. I couldn't care about Hazel being there. I had to love her before she was gone. We stopped

"I wish...things....would have ....been different. Don't let go." She whispered back and squeezed my hand. I felt her breathing slow down and suddenly stop on my face. I looked up and we were at the hospital. I grabbed her and got out the car and ran into the hospital.

"You gonna be okay...I promise." I promised her and she was silent at this point. I felt her pulse and it was faint.

"Help help she's been shot. She's not breathing!" I yelled and nurses swarmed around me putting her on a bed and taking her away. I followed but was stoped at the door.

"We got her sir. We will update you as soon as possible." He said and then rushing away. I put my hands on my head and pulled my hair but didn't pull it out. Everyone ran in and walked up to me.

"She's in there. They took her back there." I said pointing towards the door. I felt like my world was turned upside down. Hazel grabbed me and hugged me tight. I broke down in her arms and she rubbed my back and comforted me. She held me so tight and it made me feel safe.

"Come on baby lets sit down." She said grabbing my hand and leading me to the waiting room. I saw my son being comforted by his stepfather. Soon after me looking up I saw Kendra and her grandparents running in. We were sitting in the same area.

"What did they say when you brought her in. What happened on the ride here?" Mrs.Williams asked and I sighed wiping my tears away.

"She was talking a little and then she just stopped. She just stopped talking and breathing. I ran her in here and they took her back there. They said they would give us an update." I explained again and they sat down looking defeated. I looked at Kai and he was telling Kendra something and she was crying. Jamal was hugging her and she seemed devastated.