Chapter 15

Chapter 15

-Peeta's POV-

I wake up and put on a blue shirt with some nike basketball shorts and Michael Jordans. I grab my skate board and start skating.

As I pass the Y I hear a scream and a baby cry. The cry and scream brings shivers up my spin. I jump off my skateboard and run inside. I see Iris crying in a chair, Delly screaming things at Katniss, I see Katniss's oxygen tank in the pool. She can't breathe without it.

I run to Delly and push her and her minions in the pool. They scream as they fall in the pool. I put the stuff back in and Kat starts struggling for breathe.

She has a strapless bikini that is blue with white polka dots and has a messy bun. Iris is wearing a 2 piece. It is outlined in sky blue on the bikini top, in the middle it's pink and purple straps, a little pink bow in the middle, the bottom is a tutu like skirt, it is the same blue with two pink bows on the sides, and in the ruffles it's a neon pink.

I put Kat's head in my lap. Tears slip out of her eyes, she still struggles for breathe.

"What did she do?" I ask.

She finally starts breathing properly and begins.

"I wanted to go to the pool with Iris. So we did and Delly plus her minions came up to me. She said that I'm weak and reminded me of my dead parents and how Darius abused me. She said that you hated me and you've been cheating on me. I of course didn't believe her. I told her that you love me and I love you that you would never cheat on me. She took the cannula out and threw it in with the oxygen tank. I screamed no but she kicked me in the stomach. I fell down and Iris started crying. One of her minions shouted at Iris to shut up so I screamed at her. The same minion kicked my throat when it was already hard to breathe and you call the rest." She explains.

"I'm so sorry baby." I say and plant kisses all over her face. "It's okay, we are fine, everyone is fine." She reminds me. I nod and bury my face her neck.

"I'm just glad your okay." I whisper.

She kisses me as Iris giggles.