Hate

Mirae's POV

               "Ok, that is all for today. You're dismiss." said Mr Lee and everyone starting making their leave. I was waiting for Serri and L at the main building when someone tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey." I turned around to see Jaehyun smiling at me. "Oh, hey." I said returning the smile. "Waiting for someone?" he asked. "Yeah, my best friends." I replied. "Ah, I see." he said softly. "Mirae! So sorry we took a while." Serri apologized with a pout. L was standing beside her and was looking at Jaehyun.

               I then quickly introduced him to them. "Oh, guys. This is Jaehyun. Jaehyun, this is Serri and Myungsoo." I said as I pointed at them respectively. "Hi." Jaehyun shook hands with L and then gave a friendly wave to Serri. "You're in the same college as me right?" Jaehyun asked facing L. "Yeah, I've seen you around." L replied with a warm smile. "Well, then. I guess I should get going now. See ya." Jaehyun said as he waved at us and left. 

               "He's quite cute." Serri commented as she nudged me on the shoulder. "You like him?" she added with a sly smile. "What? No. We just met today, Serri." I said shaking my head in amusement. "Well, you never know. You might take a liking in him." she said with a smirk. "Whatever." I scoffed and started walking. "But really, he could help you move on too." she said and shrugged her shoulders. I replied her with a chuckle. *I'm not sure about that...* I sighed at my thought.

-At home-

               The thought of Luhan being back here has really been bothering me. I was really shocked when I bumped into him at the corridor today. He was about to say something but I quickly walked away. I'm just not ready to talk to him yet after what he'd done. To be honest, a part of me was delighted to see him again while another part of me was just angry at him. "Aishhhhh!" I move the pencil everywhere on the drawing paper harshly. I'm so distracted, I can't do my work.

               "Aigoo, are you alright sweetheart?" Mum asked as her brows furrowed in worry. "Ani." I stated. *Wait, does mum know he's back...?* I thought and turned to look at mum. "Eomma, did you know that he's back?" I asked carefully. "Luhan?" she guessed as I nodded. "Well, I was just about to tell you but it seems like you already know.. Have you two already met?" Mum asked as she sat on my bed. "Bumped into each other, to be accurate." I scoffed. "Something tells me you're not really happy to see him." Mum smiled teasingly. "Oh, no. I was really happy to see him." I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. 

               "Well, anyways. I wanted to tell you that Mrs. Lu invited us for dinner tomorrow." Mum informed and I widened my eyes. "No no. I'm not going. Tell them I fell sick." I said refusing to go. "Darling, that's really bad of you. I know you don't want to see Luhan but you should think of Mrs. Lu instead. She's excited see you again. So, you're coming no matter what." Mum concluded and left. *Great.*

-Next day-

               "Hey, what's with the deep frown?" Serri asked as she nudged me. "Nothing much. Just thinking of something.." I sighed. "What's wrong?" she asked facing me. "Well... You know I told you that I saw someone who looked like Luhan? Well, guess what. It was really him." I stated emotionless. "What?! How are you so sure??" she quickly asked. "Bumped into him yesterday while rushing to class." I stated. "Woah.. Then did he say anything?" she asked further. "Was about to but I quickly walked away. I'm just not ready to talk to him yet." I sighed as I played with my food. "Hmm, typical you." said Serri with a smirk on her face. "And that's not all.. His mum invite my mum and I for dinner." I said as I frowned. "Well, good. You could talk things out with him." Serri chuckled. "Yeah, right." I scoffed.