Happiness

Luhan's POV

               "There." I smiled as I looked proudly at the picture I hung on the wall. Just then, I heard footsteps coming into the room. "Yah, Hun ah. Not the bed." I said as I picked up Hun who jumped up on the bed. "You should learn to be more disciplined like Boa." I said as I walked down into the living room with Hun in my arms. As soon as I reached the living room, Hun jumped out of my arms. "Hun ah! There you are." I smiled and walked over to Mirae who was smiling at our son who was playing with both Boa and Hun with our daughter in her arms.

               "He's grown up so much." said Mirae as she continued admiring the scene. "Mhmm. He gets more good looking as he grows up too. Just like his father." I smiled proudly as Mirae punched my arm playfully. Yeap, right now I'm enjoying marriage life with the love of my life. We've been married for nearly 4 years with a handsome son, Jesper Lu Yunwoo and a lovely daughter, Jennie Lu Yuna.

               As for my father's company, I took over him as the CEO and managed to handle things well with the help of my father and also my business partner Zishan. We've all gotten on good terms with each other now. Zishan is now engaged and is getting married soon. As for Myungsoo and Serri? They were living a happy married life just like the both of us and have lovely twins.

               "Appa, what are you thinking about?" I snapped out of my thoughts by Yunwoo's words. "Nothing. Just being thankful how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family." I smiled and poked his cheek. He smiled and then pulled me down to sit on the floor with him. "Look at what I drew!" he said and showed me his drawing. It was a drawing with 4 people with a dog and cat which I assumed was us.

               "Did you draw a picture of us?" I asked. "Mm! This is you, eomma, me, Yuna, Hun and Boa!" he said as he pointed to each of us in the picture. "That's a very nice picture. Well done!" I praised and he showed a big happy smile. "Yunwoo ah, when you grow up, what do you want to be?" I asked. "Umm... I want to be just like you!" he answered as he pointed at me. "Appa?" I asked in surprise and he nodded. "Why?" I asked curiously.

               "Because appa didn't leave eomma because you love her." he smiled brightly. "When I grow up, I'll love a girl just like how you love eomma and promise to never hurt her feelings." he added then continued drawing happily. I was taken aback by his answer and looked up at Mirae who was smiling at me. I returned the smile and looked back at Yunwoo. "Make sure you do." I said as I patted his head lovingly.

               I can't wait to see what happens when he grows up.

-The End-