Last Night

Author's Note

Slight lime in this chapter nothing more, nothing less. ;)

Luhan's POV

               It's already the 4th day of our trip here in Hong Kong. How time passed by so fast. 5 days was seriously not enough. We are currently in this big mall as Mirae and Serri wanted to do last minute shopping. Of course, me and Myungsoo had to be dragged around and given multiple bags to carry as the ladies went on a shopping spree. They have no mercy on us. This is one of the top reasons why guys don't like taking their girlfriend's out for shopping.

               Myungsoo and I decided to wait at a sitting area while they go shop for their stuffs. Man, my arms were starting to ache. "I really don't understand girls. How could they run around without even taking breaks? I mean, my legs are hurting from walking around to much." said Myungsoo as he stretched out his legs. "I know right?" I chuckled.

               "So, how were your nights with Mirae?" Myungsoo asked with a playful smirk on his face. "Nothing much. Just cuddling that's all." I sighed. "I see you're disappointed." Myungsoo laughed as he patted my shoulder. "You didn't even make a move on her?" he asked. "I did. The first night. But she quickly went into the bathroom. I almost had it." I chuckled and Myungsoo laughed. "What about you?" I smirked.

               "Me? Well, you don't have to ask." he smiled. "What? On the first night?" I chuckled earning a shrug from him. "Chill bro, you stil have this one last night. Make it count." he smirked as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "Hey gentlemen! Sorry to keep you guys waiting." Serri giggled as they came back with a couple more bags. "You ladies did some serious shopping huh?" Myungsoo said as he looked at all the shopping bags. Mirae and Serri only giggled in response. Myungsoo and I then got up and carried the other bags and left the mall.

               Myungsoo and Serri were walking in front of us happily chatting all the way. "Luhan, are you ok? You're being quiet today." Mirae spoke breaking the silence. I looked down to see her looking at me with concern. "I'm just tired, i guess." I shrugged. "Oh, I should take some of the bags from you. It's probably heavy for you to carry all those." she said as she tried taking a bag from my grip. "Nah, this is nothing. I'm thankful you didn't shopped as much as Serri did." I said nudging my head in front and she laughed in response.

               Soon enough, we reached the hotel and are back in our rooms. Mirae then told me to shower first while she packs the things she bought in her luggage. I complied and went to freshen up. When I came out of the shower, Mirae had already finished packing and was waiting for her turn to use the bathroom.

Mirae's POV

               I had already finished packing my stuffs and was waiting for Luhan to come out of the shower. I sat at the edge of the bed and turned on the TV. Soon enough, I heard Luhan coming out of the bathroom. I can't help but gape at him the moment I saw him. He was drying his damped hair with a towel and he only had a towel wrapped around his waist covering his lower body. Damn he looked so hot and attractive right now. *What am I thinking? Go shower Mirae.* I thought as I got up and went into the bathroom.