Summer Vacation

MIrae's POV

               A few weeks had passed and summer's coming which means, summer vacation! Class just ended and I was waiting for Luhan near the usual staircase. "Hey there, beautiful." I turned around to see Luhan with a bright smile. "Hey! Let's go. I'm hungry." I said and rubbed my tummy. Luhan chuckled as he ruffled my hair. "Let's go." he smiled as he interlocked our hands and walked down the stairs.

               "Hey lovebirds!" Serri greeted cheerfully as she gave me a quick hug before sitting in front of me. L took the seat beside her and nodded at Luhan in acknowledgement. "Sooooo. Summer vacation's coming in a week. You guys have any plans yet?" Serri asked as she plopped a strawberry into her mouth. "Not yet." I said shaking my head lightly. "Great! Let's plan together." she said. "Alright, you guys have any ideas?" I said as I looked at everyone.

               "How about a short getaway? Go overseas or something." L suggested. "Mmm! Sounds like a nice plan!" Serri agreed. "Where?" Luhan asked. "Hmm.. I don't know. You girls figure out." L shrugged. "Always pushing it to us girls. Tsk." Serri frowned as she clucked her tongue. "Whatever. You have any place in mind, Mirae?" Serri asked as she looked at me. "Hmm.. I have a few places in mind." I said.

               "What what?" Serri asked as she leaned forward. "Japan, Singapore, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong?" I stated. "Hmm.. We already went to Japan before. So any one of the others. Boys? How about you guys choose." Serri suggested as she turned to L and Luhan. "What are the countries again?" L asked.

               "Singapore, Australia, Taiwan or Hong Kong. Gosh, were you guys even listening?" Serri said while glaring at the duo. "Sorry, we were talking about something else. Guys stuffs." L smirked and Serri shook head in annoyance. "Well, in my opinion... Perhaps Hong Kong?" suggested Luhan. "Yeah, Hong Kong's fine with me. I mean, there's Disneyland and the different museums." L said pointing out some of the attractions.

               "Is Hong Kong fine with you?" asked Serri as she looked at me. "Yeah yeah. I'm fine with it." I smiled. "Arlight then! We're going to Hong Kong!" she stated. "We are so going to do a lot of shopping!" she added in excitement and I giggled at her actions.

-At home-

               "So you the four of you are going to Hong Kong?" mum restated. "Yeap, for 5 days." I smiled. "Seems like you guys are going to have a good time. Don't forget to buy souvenirs for me." said mum. "I will mum, don't worry." I smiled. Mum patted my head as she got up from the sofa and went into the kitchen to prepare for dinner.

               "What about you mum? Any plans?" I asked as I entered the kitchen. "Well, I still have a few more scenes to film. After that I'd probably make some plans with Mrs Lu." she informed as I nodded my head. "Then after you come back from Hong Kong, we could go out somewhere." mum smiled. "Yeah, that'll be great." I smiled.

               After having dinner, I went up to my room and plopped down on my bed. I unlocked my phone to find that I missed 2 calls from Luhan. *Opps.* I thought as I dialed his number. After a few rings, he picked up the call.

               "Yo." he greeted and I giggled. "Yo to you to Luhan." I said and heard him laugh. "Sorry I missed your call. Was having dinner with mum." I explained. "No worries." he replied. "So what's up?" I asked as I picked up Boa and petted her lightly. "Nothing, just wanted to hear your lovely voice." he said. "Is that so?" I teased. "Yeap." he chuckled.