•III•

"If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them." - Michael Bassey Johnson

Paris pov

After quickly completing all of our homework. Eden and I took showers, shaved, moisturized and everything. My mom gave me $30 dollars to pay the light bill even though it was $130 so I just used it to buy a cheap wig. Eden installed it for me and I did her hair for her and we were just standing in my room with a face full of makeup and our hair done.

"We really bout to do this" I said as I stared at our outfits that were sitting on my bed.

"Yep too late to back out now" she said, before putting on her outfit. She decided to go all out but I kept it cute with a red two-piece glitter tube top and my bottom was a short skirt that barely covered my butt. After we were done we just looked at ourselves in the mirror in amazement.

"Wait how are we going to get out the house looking like this" I asked Eden as I looked at our outfits with my eyebrow up.

"I knew you would've ask that" She said before pulling out two fur coats out of her duffle bag. She passed me the white one and she wore the black one.

"Okay so we have our duffle bags, a change of clothes, pepper spray and hygiene items lets go" She said before we snuck out of my room and out of the house, walking downstairs to Eden's car.

We got there in no time. Once we walked inside it was semi-empty since the club opens at 10 and it was only 8pm. Walking to the back where all the other girls were, they all stared at us once we sat down.

"Y'all new?" A girl asked us and we nodded.

"Oh well nice to meet y'all I'm Treasure" she said as she reached her hand out for us to shake.

"I'm Paris and this is Eden" I said before looking at her hand, her nails were blinged out with gems and kinds of diamonds. I shook her hand as she asked us more questions.

"Is anyone guiding you guys tonight? If not I'll be happy to help" She offered.

"Peaches was suppose to be helping us out but I didn't even see her" Eden said looking around the room but there was no sign of peaches.

"Well come on time waits on no one" Treasure said as she took us to a pole they had in the room as she showed us different tricks and moves then we did it after she was done and I think we did pretty good.

"Y'all did better than me shit" Treasure said as she clapped.

"I got some edibles if y'all need something to calm y'all nerves" She said as she passed us a baggy with gummies in them.

I took five and Eden took three "Thank you" We told her.

"No problem come on and lets go to the DJ to pick the song y'all wanna dance to"

After picking a song and watching a couple girls go it was now my turn and I guess the gummies was kicking in because I was calm as hell as I stood behind the curtain waiting to go up.

"You got this bitch!" Eden said to me as she fixed my hair then I heard the DJ call me out.

"Now this next girl its her first night so take it easy on her and give her a nice welcome.. introducing Paris!" He said then Just Might by Sunmer Walker & PARTYNEXTDOOR started to play as I walked up on stage and the crowded room started to cheer me on.

{Play music in Media.}

I started off slow at the beginning of the song as I gripped the pole dropping my fur coat off, revealing my outfit that shined in the dark because it had little diamonds on it and the light was hitting directly on me. I felt everyone's eyes on me as I bit my bottom lip making eye contact with a few of them.