•XI•

"Home is where the heart is" -Unknown

Paris pov
1 week later

Punta Cana was fun but being home is better. I decided that I was going to stick to my word and I came back to the house with Killa. I let Layton borrow my jeep since she said she had really important things to do. When I got to the house Killa wasn't here and a hour later he still wasn't here. The house was a utter mess so I just cleaned the house and made some spaghetti and meatballs with garlic sticks.

Couple minutes later after the food was done. I heard Killa close the door from downstairs since my TV was off and I had my door open.

"Paris you here?" I heard him call from down stairs.

"I guess." I answered him back.

"Come check this out." He told me I rolled my eyes before jumping out of the bed pulling my shorts down in the process as I walked to the hall looking over the railing.

"Oh my god!" I squealed as I ran down the stairs running over to him.

"You got a puppy?" I asked as I took the puppy from him.

"I got you a puppy." He stated and I just smiled before hugging him tightly. "Thank you Killaaaaaa" I said as I played with my little puppy.

"What's her name." I peep it was a her because of her girl part.

"That's for you to decide." I smiled as I thought of a name.

"I'm going to name her Stormy." I told him as I played with her.

"That's legit, go put on some shoes AND some clothes lets go to Petco." He said to me and I nodded before taking Stormy with me to change.

After I got my shoes I just changed into some jeans because half of my ass was out in the shorts I had on anyways.

I made my way down stairs and saw Killa already bussing down on some food "You ready?" He asked with his mouth full.

I nodded my head as he got up putting his food in the microwave before grabbing his keys and we got into his Truck.

"She better not piss in my damn truck."

"Hush and leave my baby alone." I told him.

"Oh god here we go." He mumbled.

"What was that?" I asked him he just shook his head.

"Oh okay that's what I thought." I said as I looked at Stormy.

"Before I left the store I made sure everything was good with her, they gave her all the shots she needed and I paid them extra to bathe her." He told as he kept his eyes on the road.

"Awwe Stormy daddy let the people hurt you." I coo'ed at her and she gave a sad little look before making noises.

"He so mean" I coo'ed.

"She's such a hater Storm you know you my dawg." Killa said to her and she started to wag her tail and get excited. Wow it be your own.

Once we got to Petco, Killa was holding the puppy as I pushed the cart through the different isles.

{S/N: Acting like this puppy a whole baby. Chilee the extras}

"This is so cute." I said as I held up a cute light pink rhinestone glitter dog leash.

"I fucks with it. Put it in the cart" He said and I smiled before throwing it in and pushing the cart through the dog food isle " Do I get the Pedigree or Blue Diamond?" I asked Killa as I looked at the different dog food brands.