•VIX•

"I don't have any control over what actually happens except for that I have full control over my will for myself, my intention, and why I'm there. That's all that matters." -SZA

Paris  pov

It was 12:28 and I had already cleaned the house. When I woke up Killa wasn't even here so I didn't make breakfast, Layton had called me and said she wanted to do something so we decided that we were going to the Zoo and she wanted to go as a group with me, her and Eden.

Since it was the Zoo I didn't get all dressed up I wore a orange crop top some black joggers and some Nike air vapor maxs to match my shirt. I made sure to take a shower, do my daily hygiene, flat iron my hair and touch up my face.

When I got done getting dress, I locked up the house and told the guards where I was going before making my way to Layton's house where we were going to meet up, since Layton didn't have a car.

"When I was countin' down, these bitches counted me out,
Now I'm back, I got 'em shocked, these bitches droppin' they mouth,
Lil' Runaway, my friend mama helped me out
I don't give a fuck about no bed, I'll sleep on the couch" I rapped JT's first day out as I turned into the corner of Layton's house.

5 minutes later I was hopping out of my car as I walked up to the front door knocking on it gently "Who is it?" I heard Lay ask, her voice was always so soft and angelic.

"Me girl" I laughed.

"Oh" She said as she opened up the door. Lay looked so pretty once I finally got a good view of her, the sun bounced off her glowing skin and she looked amazing.

"You look so cute sis. Where my mother at?" I ask referring to her mom while I looked around her house.

"She just left like literally 10 minutes ago" I nodded before I could even say anything else my phone vibrate. Looking down at my phone I sighed before replying back.

"What's wrong?" Lay asked me

"Eden said we have to come get her because her car acting up" I looked up at Layton before putting my phone back in my fanny pack

"Well lets go" She said as we left the house to go get Eden.

"Oh her parents got moneyyy" Layton said taking a sip of her slushy as she looked at Eden's nice sized house; we stopped for slushies on the way here.

"Yep" I replied as I shot Eden a text to tell her we were here. Little than a minute later she came jogging down the stairs smiling as she saw us.

"Hey hoes" Eden said as she hopped in the back, as soon as she closed the door I took off.

"Hey girly" Layton replied.

"Hey bitchhhh" I said as I started making my way towards I-95.

"Y'all ready to go see some monkeys" Eden laughed, looking out of the window.

"I mean I see you everyday" I shrugged and she scoffed, shifting her attention to me.

"Okay punk" She said as she slapped the back of my head.

"Big bitch" I mocked her as Layton just sat in the front dying.

"Okay Paris" Eden said as she sat back folding her arms, mugging me through the rearview mirror.

I just laughed as I turned up the music because 23 Island by JayDaYoungan was playing off my playlist.

(author's note: it's crazy how i'm editing this, i wouldve changed this but due the him passing i think i'll just leave this in here to say rip to him, LL23.)