•XVII•

Killa's pov
1 month later ( June 14th)

"Man, Paris can you pick a dress and let's go we've been in here for the longest." I complained as I plopped on the chair of Nordstrom Rack.

"Killa relax I can't find anything I like if you don't wanna be here so bad go sit in the car." She told me as she continued to look through the racks, she sounded a little irritated.

"Shit you don't got to tell me twice." I said before giving her my credit card and walking out of the store to go sit inside my truck.

Once I was settled in the truck, I noticed a text message from an unknown number.

I placed my phone down as I saw Paris making her way to the car

I placed my phone down as I saw Paris making her way to the car. "Look who finally found something." I said to her as she got into the car rolling her eyes.

"They were taking forever just to help me in there." She said as she threw her bag in the back seat before pulling out her phone and scrolling through it, tapping away as the sound of her acrylic nails filled the car. I shrugged before pulling out the parking lot.

"You hungry ma?" I questioned as we passed couple of fast-food chains.

"Very." She replied not even looking up from her phone. "Where you wanna eat at?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I guess then." I said as I turned into the drive thru of Wendy's.

"What you want from here?" She looked up for a minute then looked back at her phone.

"Um, get me the spicy chicken sandwich, the spicy nuggets with sweet and sour sauce, large fries, and a large raspberry tea." I ordered it for her before getting a baconator with fries and large root beer.

After I had paid for the food, we pulled over at a park to eat. "Paris you've been in your phone for the past 30 minutes and I haven't said anything but now it's starting to piss me off what's so important on it anyways?" I asked before snatching it from her, she tried to snatch it back, but I mushed her head back as I read what was on her phone.