•XV•

Killa pov
2 weeks later

"Aye nigga, grab some chips." I said to JT as we walked through Walmart. We were having a little grill and chill at the house today with some close friends or what not.

"I hope the baddie's finna be out tonight." Shoota said as he came throwing all kinds of unnecessary shit into the cart.

"Who paying for that?"I rose my eyebrows at him, in all seriousness.

"You." He said, the expressing on his face was blank so I knew he was being for real. I just shook my head as we continued to get more things.

"Killa, where you want me to put these drinks at?" My guard asked as he took everything into the house.

"Take em' outside by the bar area and put the chips there too imma have Paris come down and set them up" He nodded before doing as instructed.

"PARIS!" I called for her to come downstairs. Moments later she came jogging down the stairs, she had on a pair of silk shorts that complimented her body perfectly.

"Yes Killa?" she said in a sleepy tone, sensing that she was sleeping I shook my head.

"My bad, I ain't mean to wake you up. I'll let Shoota set the stuff up" I told her, but she looked at me in confusion.

"What stuff, Killa?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes, leaning onto the rails of the staircase looking down at me.

"Paris, you forgot about the lil kick back later?" Her eyes opened widely.

"Oh, I forgot I was suppose to go pick up Layton and Deja." She said as she ran back upstairs, I'm guessing to get dress. I just shook my head before going back outside to make sure those niggas were setting my shit up.

"I know this nigga not-" I mumbled as I seen Shoota laying on the pool chair with his leg crossed over each other, sipped from a coke can living his best life.

"Nigga if you don't get your rusty ass off my shit and help set this shit up. You won't be eating shit." I snapped and he smacked his teeth before getting up, like I thought.

"Just because you don't get no pussy means you need to be a bitch" Shoota mumbled, and I turned my head towards him.

"What was that? Speak up fuck nigga, say it with yo chest since you so gangsta." He looked at me before smacking his teeth again.

"Nigga, fuck you." He flicked me off, causing me to chuckle darkly before going to help JT set the grill up.

Paris pov

"Any fine niggas there?" Layton asked as we drove in the direction of Deja's house, she was adjusting her bikini under her black dress in the mirror. Looking over at her I shook my head before turning back to the road.

"I mean they alright, but JT off limits and Shoota my friend so you can't have him but the rest who cares?" I joked, causing her to roll her eyes at me.

"Where are we even going?" She questioned as we pulled up into Deja's driveway.

"We're picking up JT's girlfriend." She said "Ohhh." before nodding her head. A couple minutes later, Deja was running outside with a duffle bag on her shoulder.

"Hey!" She greeted us as she got into the backseat of my jeep.

"Hey Deja, this is my best friend Layton. Layton this is my friend Deja." I introduced them, Layton looked back before giving her a nice smile "Nice to meet you." They both said to each other.