🦋💙It's U💙🦋

Chapter Two

Please let me know if I ever represent anything wrong, wether it is cultural, trans/gender related, or whatever else. Accurate representation is the most important thing ever to me and I want to represent people right.

Unedited

Patton leaned back in his bed, wearing his green and orange mismatched fuzzy socks in his pastel blue bedroom. He had his phone in his hands, talking to one of his thousands ofgroup chats. This one contained Honey, Sayori, Virgil, Logan, Bonnibelle, Phoebe, and Kaoru. It was a big group chat, but it was innocents and positivity only. Virgil sometimes gets mad that he's in this group chat and it's really funny. So Patton was debating if this message was good enough to send. Yeah, it looks like he wrote it right. He doesn't want Grammar Nazis Monika or Logan to correct him. He went ahead and sent the message.

Patton: Hey Guys, I think I found him. The one I've been talking about for the past month since freshman year started.

Patton set his phone down and stood up, letting the texts flood in because he knows that's exactly what's was going to happen. He looked at himself in the mirror, smiling wt his reflection. Sure, he was a little feminine but that's okay. He noticed the nail polish he had on his dresser. Huh, maybe he should paint his nails. That boy from before... He obviously used to take good care of his nails and then suddenly stopped. Maybe if Patton wears nail polish he can encourage Roman to do It too? Patton grabbed a few colors and went back to his bed to get his phone. He's gonna leave his room and paint his nails while watching the Road to El Dorado on Netflix on the family television downstairs.

Patton set up his little station downstairs complete with a sheet of newspaper, pink yellow and blue nail polish, the television remote, his cell phone that was constantly vibrating thanks to the group chat, and a pre-broken Kit Kat to snack on while his nails dry. Patton sat down and scrolled through the group chat to see what everyone is saying. 

Sayori: Oh my goodness Patton that sounds amazing! What's he like?

Honey: Does he like cake? If he doesn't then you didn't find the right one :)

Monika: Wait, do you mean Roman from English class the other day? Do you truly think he might be the one you were daydreaming about?

Virgil: Roman? Monika you need to spill tea right now Sister.

Phoebe: Why don't we just wait for Patton to tell us himself he obviously wants to share his story and gush about his new crush on this boy. As long as he doesn't turn out to be another Finn then everything's gonna be alright.

Bonnibelle: I can't believe he's real.  Surely this is just a coincidence, right?

Logan: We do not live in a world of fantasy so yes, it must be a coincidence. Prophetic dreams do not happen in the modern, real world.

Sayori: Oh hush Logan, Bonnie. It's a magical moment!

Kaoru: Patton found the one? Wow I missed a lot while I was taking a bath.

Patton loves his friends. They're so diverse and accepting and they all make life so fun. If Patton didn't have his large friend group, and I really do mean LARGE, then he doesn't think he would survive his first year of Highschool! Friends and relationships, wether platonic familial or romantic, are everything to an extrovert like Patton. He needs socialization to feel good about himself and to recharge. It's about time for him to say something, so he began typing with his speedy thumbs not caring to proofread at all.

Patton: So ya his name is Roman and I love him he is so great.  We ate lunch together yesterday in the classroom because he didn't wanna leave and we talked and I learned he used to paint his nails but doesn't anymore cause he thinks it's not masculine or whatever so I'm gonna paint my nails to show him! Also he really likes Disney and musicals and stuff and he's so fun to be around and he knows all the songs from Coco by heart and he's really dreamy and I love him.