💊💚Calpol💚💊

💊Epilogue Part One💊

Please let me know if I ever represent anything wrong, wether it is cultural, trans/gender related (even though I'm trans), or whatever else. Accurate representation is the most important thing ever to me and I want to represent people right.

Unedited

Remus was stuck in Puerto Rico, this was already established but this is a reminder. Yes, this is in Remus's focus. Not the author Remus, the character Remus. Remus was scrolling on his laptop when he noticed a brand new video being uploaded by some random channel that was connected to his and Roman's old shared google account. 

Finding it strange, he clicked on the video and saw a thumbnail of a kinda feminine person with short hair with... Wait! that's Papá's guitar! That must be Roman! He chose the name Roman, right? ¡Maldita sea, Remus tiene un buen hermano gemelo! He pressed play.

"Esto está dedicado a mis amigos en América y a mi hermona en Puerto Rico, a quien amo mucho. ¡Te amo Remoo! ¡Te Amo Patton, Virgil, y Logan!"

Then Ro looked over to the only other person with him on the screen and they both laughed, breaking character or whatever it's called. Remus was never a theater kid. The video instantly cut to Roman playing the guitar and the kid with him began to hum. The editor put their name so over their heads. So this was Patton? Cute. Remus Ships it.

"Ready Patt?"

"Ready Ro!"

Then they began to sing. Remus noticed Steppdaddy walking into the room so he took his earbuds and plugged them in, holding his laptop away from him. Remus smiled as he listened through the song. He loved this one.

The video wasn't just them two sitting there. Two other people entered in for some random scenes, their names also edited by them when they were introduced. There were snippets of construction paper arts and cool filters and it was a great video. Remus left a like, even though it was a joint account.

"Son, stop smiling at that fucking laptop and go take your medication. It's noon."

Remus didn't listen. He took his laptop with him when he went into the kitchen to take all his medication hats supposed to "cure" him. oh well. Remus used the account to find Roman's new phone number he had to use to upload the video so he could text him and Dad whenever he wants. He snickered. 200 IQ.

But yeah, he loved the video. It was such a good songs. Patton had a really good voice and harmonized perfectly with RoRo. It really made Remus's day to find a way to still be in touch with his twin. That's the best medicine.

445 Words 

Thank you for reading! :) Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva/Remus