chapter 2

Chapter two

“You know something B, we should tryout for the talent show, I have the dance moves and you can sing.” Morgan said coming up to me at lunch. “I would love to but my brothers are mad about last night and they are so over protective you know that.” I said. “Ask them please, it means so much to me to practice.” Morgan begged. I nodded and texted my brothers. Nick, I have a ? can I go to M’s house 2nite? Plz! I waited and finally got a text back B, u know how we feel bout these things. No! I got up from the table at lunch and went into the bathroom with tears running down my face. Fine, b that way. BYE!  I texted and then wiped my face off.

I ran down the road from the school. I ditched class after Nick had upset me. I placed my phone in my locker and had taken off. Right now I was running down a back road that was completely empty. After another ten minutes of running I had taken so many turns that I had gotten lost and felt sick. My eyes kept drooping and I was thirsty. I had eaten nothing at lunch and now felt the consequences. “Help” I managed to get out of my lips as I saw a person passing. Then I fell into a deep sleeping letting my eyelids droop at last.