chapter 14

Chapter fourteen

(Nick’s P.O.V.)

I woke up to people screaming so I ran downstairs to find Brook on the floor not breathing at all. She had no pulse what so ever. “What happened?” I screamed as I saw my baby sister on the floor dead. I ran over to her and put her head in my lap and cried. “The ambulance is on it’s way.” Danger said running back into the room holding up his phone. I heard a loud pop come behind me and turned around to face Ragelock. “Get out of my home.” Kevin screamed in the demon’s face. “Why should I? That is my wife on the ground and I can help.” Ragelock said simply. “How?” I asked as he turned to me. “I am the devil, I can bring people back from the dead.” Ragelock said again. In the next minute I sawBrooklyn’s body start to move and shake and that’s when a smile was brought to my lips. My baby sister was alive and I didn’t care if she was getting married or not her ‘husband’ just brought her back to life.

“Brooklyn, hon, you are safe don’t worry.” I said as tears started to fall down her face when she saw my brothers and me. “What happened to me, Nicky?” Brook asked and I hugged her tightly. “Baby you died.” I said gently and that’s when Ragelock came over and picked her up by her hair. “Get up your time is up, you’re coming with me.”