5-I thought love would last forever

Harry woke up the next morning and panicked right away. Louis was nowhere to be seen. Then he noticed a piece of paper on Louis's pillow. That just made him nervous but he picked it up and unfolded it. He relaxed and broke out in a smile as soon as he started to read it.

Good morning sleepyhead

Don't worry. I just want to make you breakfast in bed but we both know I can't cook for shit and you deserve the best. So I'll take a walk to Starbucks and I'll be back soon with something great and pretend that I made it. Look surprised. ;)
Yours Louis

Harry chuckled. Louis was being sweet. He could get used to this. Was this how it would be if Louis was his boyfriend? They still had to talk but this time Harry looked forward to it. He couldn't wait to tell him how he felt.

He got up from the bed and hurried to the bathroom for his morning routine. He wanted to be in bed again when Louis came home. He didn't know how long it was since he left. He could be here any minute now.

He had just got back in bed when his phone rang. He looked at the caller-id before he answered surprised. Why was Louis mum calling him? He answered with a hello.

"Hi sweetie, it's Jay. Are you sitting down?" Jay sounded distressed.

"Yes. What's going on?" Harry asked worriedly.

"Oh, Harry. I just got a call from the hospital. Louis has been in an accident." Jay was crying.

"W..what? Is he okay?" Harry panicked.

"He was hit by a car. He's badly injured. I don't know much more. We are on our way but it will take a couple of hours before we can be there. He's at the General Hospital. See you there?"

Harry started to cry.
"Oh no, no, God, Louis. Yeah, I'll go now."

"Okay Love. See you later."
Jay hung up the phone.

Harry felt like he was having a panic attack. He was pacing back and forward on the floor unable to think straight. He was ranting the same mantra over and over again. "No, no, please, Louis, no."

He took a deep breath. He needed to get to the hospital. He looked around and put on the first things he found. He realized he needed to call someone to get him to the hospital and started to look for his phone. Where the hell was it? Oh, he was holding it. Stupid Harry.

He dialed Zayn's number with trembling hands. Pick up! Pick up!

"Hi mate!" Zayn sounded cheerful.

"Louis...hurt...accident...hospital. please come. Get car." Harry managed to get out through sobs.

"What? Louis is in the hospital? He's been hurt?" Zayn asked shocked.

"Y..yes. Hurry!" Harry hung up the phone and broke down sobbing.

He had to pull himself together. Louis needed him. He forced himself to stand up and walk out of the flat. His and Louis home. He walked down the stairs to wait for Zayn outside. Zayn pulled up on the sidewalk a couple of minutes later and leaned over to open the passenger door. Harry hurried inside and buckled his seatbelt. Zayn just stared at him.

"Hurry! Drive! I want to be able to say goodbye before it's too late...if it comes to that." Harry sobbed, trying his best to breathe.

"What the hell happened?" Zayn asked upset while he started to drive.