Dating Gaspard Would Include :

◾Attending Galas and Grand Balls for political affair, only to sneak off when no one is looking to entertain each other.

◾His family/remaining family not being too fond of you. They wouldn't see you as good enough but never fear as you are more than Gaspard could ever hope for.

◾He would court you with vivid flowers, delicious sweets, quiet but lovely outings that are lowkey. He doesn't want pomp and circumstance - he just wants to spend time with you.

◾Being battle ready. Should he lead a battle Gaspard will want you at his side.

◾Giving the public something to gab on about. When he isn't quietly keeping you to himself he is out to cause scandal and wagging tongues with his enchanting Inquisitor.

◾Plenty of duels, Gaspard is a bit of a hothead and a show horse. He will gladly duel for your honor, for your protection or just to run off unwanted and persistent suitors.

◾Reassuring Gaspard that he is indeed worthy of his title. While is ego is greatly inflated sometimes that's there to hide when he isn't  feeling as great as he let's on.

◾Little kisses on the back of your head. You've never been able to figure out why he likes giving these kisses.

◾Slow dancing, without music while he looks deep into your eyes.

◾Getting spoiled rotten by the Duke/Emperor.

◾Struggling to find him a good gift because he seemingly has everything.

◾Lots of laughter as Gaspard tries not to take anything too seriously.

◾Gaspard being at the ready when your spirit needs lifting. He gives to best motivating peptalks.

◾Honest and grateful love, Gaspard's lost a wife before, so he know well to never take you or his time with you for granted.

◾He is a busy man and you're  a busy Inquisitor. But he always makes time for you, will pop up in his spare time to visit, even if it's just for a few minutes.