Four

Stanley's Pov:

Clink, clink, clink.

The sound of footsteps echoed around the sewer and I heard Eddie's harsh breathing.

"We better actually kill this fucking clown this time." said Rich, holding onto Ed's to make him feel safe.

"We will." said Bill.

"Well, well, well," said Pennywise. "How do you all do? I missed ya. Not gonna lie. I missed how scared ya got. Where's Mike? Too scared to join?"

"No he's in a different state." said Bill.

"Oh. Okay. So now it's just you guys and Beverly. How's the father Bevvie?" he paused, earning him a mean glare from Bev. "So you little losers think you can stop muah?"

"We do, we can, and we will." I said.

"Well it didn't work the first time did it?" he looked around the group. "What about you Benny boy. How's life being the egg boy nobody likes?"

Ben didn't say anything. Pennywise's face started to change into a disgusting leper. He turned to Ed's. 

"Do you still have a pill for me Eddie?" he asked in a harsh voice.

Eddie gasped and put his face in Richie's side.

"It's okay." Rich whispered.

"You, Pennywise, are either going to fucking die, or leave us the hell alone!" shouted Bill. He walked over to the familiar pile of objects and grabbed a long metal spear that was left here from last time.

And Bill screamed as he went and stabbed the clown on the neck. We all scrambled to grab anything to hit him with. Chucking objects and screaming bloody murder. I picked up a chain and snapped it at him in the face a few times, a jack-in-the-box flew past my head. No one stopped until Pennywise grabbed for Bill. 

"Just let me take him! I'll leave the rest of you to live."

"LET GO OF MY BOYFRIEND YOU PSYCHOTIC BITCH!" I yelled, hitting him with the chain hard but careful enough to where I did not hit Bill. Pennywise yelped and threw Bill to me.

"Fine you win, I'll leave you guys alone. But just you guys anyone else is fair game."

"No! Leave our town forever!" said Bill.

"Fine. I'll leave, but I can't promise I won't be back." and with that he curled out of the room.

"Finally he'll leave us alone!" I shouted.

"And we'll keep coming back if he attacks again." said Bill. 

A/n: sorry for taking forever to update, i like the way this goes but like i don't know what i can add after this to make the book interesting. plz plz plz comment an idea....

shoutout toooooo: XxTheBookOfHenryxX