Fifteen

[Bill's pov]

"Your dad at least knows you're here right?" Stan's mom asked.

"What answer would make you let me talk to Stanley?" I responded.

She sighed and said, "You actually arrived just after he called home from school. He had a bad first day and I can't guarantee he'll talk to you," she paused. "but come in."

[Stan's pov]

"Stanley!" called my mom. "Someone's here for you, I can send them up if you like."

"Send them up here I guess." I replied. 

After a few moments I heard footsteps come up the stairs. "Stan?" came a familiar voice. Bill?

The person who came knocked on my door. "Come in," I said blankly.

"Hey Stan," he said, entering.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to talk. We can fix this. Right?"

"I hate long distance relationships. I know that they never work out!"

"Can we all just move to Michigan? Or maybe we can get you to move back to Derry. C'mon you have to have some sort of hope or something..."

"There is no hope! My mom won and she won't let me go back to dad's! There's no way all of your parents will move to Michigan! I just want to know why you came all the way here."

"Because I love you!"

After a moment I said, "How'd you get here?"

"I took buses."

"Why?"

"I already told you. And I rode all this way to come tell you and you tell me there's no hope for us. At all." We were both in tears.

"I can't deal with you in another state."

"You didn't have to block me!" 

I couldn't handle it Billy! I care about you too much to be able to stand this whole situation! I'm sorry this had to happen, I can't control it."

"At least say it back, then I'll go."

"I- I can't. It'll hurt my heart if I say it."

"Bye." he exited the room.

What have I done? I love him. I can't avoid it. I wanted to say bye. But it hurts. I'm doing this. Yes. I'm gonna do it. Let's get started.

sorry for another cliffhanger guys i was suddenly hit with a bunch of inspiration and i don't want the chapters too long because if i get into it then i'll writ like 2000 words. i mean i will if you want me to but yeah. 

bye bye my couch potatoes

ps. if you want i can make the next chapter VERY long. vote if you want it to be long af.