Six

Richie's Pov

I picked up my phone and headed to school before Eddie and Bill had even got up. I wanted to get there early to get help. Ed's was upset that I have a "D" in math so I am going to fix it.

I walked in my least favorite classroom, Mrs. Bears mathematics room, and approached her.

"Mrs. B?"

"Hmm?"

"I am struggling on the paper you assigned, can I get some help?"

She looked up from her desk. She's such a pervert.  I thought as she looked me up and down.

"You can get help from me anytime," she paused for a second. "Richie."

"Richie?" came a voice I recognized but I couldn't believe it.

I turned around to see Mike's friendly smile and he seemed to recognized me.

"Mike? When did you get back to Derry?"

"Sunday."

"The losers should be here soon."

"I know, but I thought it would've been Eddie who's here early."

"Yeah well-"

Mrs. B coughed. "There will be much time for catching up after class gentlemen. Now Richie, what do you need help on?" 

"Right well, I didn't really get the topic of polynomials. Can you explain it to me?" 

~~(Time skip to after school)~~

After all the losers realized Mike was back we all planned to meet up after school because teachers hate talking in every way, shape, or form. 

All of the losers seemed excited to see him but Beverly, you could tell, was way more excited than the rest. I have a suspicion about her. 

We planned to meet up at the spot where we made the blood oath.

=======

Stanley's Pov:

We all walked and sat in the circle, almost the same places we sat in last time, minus the fact that I sat next to Bill.

"So, what's changed since I left?" asked Mike.

"Well, me and Bill are dating. And, um... Richie and Eddie are in love." I said.

"I asked what changed."

"Ha ha, very funny." said Rich. "What I was trying to tell you this morning, Mike, is that I was trying to get my 'D' in math up."

"Awe. You trying to fix your grade for me?" asked Ed's.

"Yeah." he said blushing.

I smiled and so did Mike. I looked next to me at Bev to see her staring at Mike. She noticed me and looked down blushing. I kind of scooched closer to her and asked, "Anything on your mind?"

"How about I come to your house tonight and talk?"

"Fine, be over before seven."

"Okay."

We talked and laughed and caught up with Mike for a couple more hours. 

"Well, I should be getting home guys. My grandpa wants me home in less than a half-hour so I should leave now."

I looked at my phone, it is four-thirty.

"Bye Mike." said Bev.

"I have to go for dinner at five." I said.

"See you at five-thirty Stan?" 

"Sure."

"Bye Stan my man." said Bill.

"Bye William."

I walked towards where all of our bikes were and picked up mine. 

As I biked I thought about what Bev might say. I figured she would say something along the lines of:  "I think I like him..."

======

Bev's Pov:

I looked at the clock, it was ten after five. I hopped on my bike and headed to Stan's house.

Once I got there I knocked on the door.

After a moment Stanley's father opened the door and looked down on me.

"Hello Mr. Uris. Can I come in?" I said.

"Sure." he said looking stressed.

I walked in and up to Stan's room.

"Knock, knock." I said.

"Come in." he said.

"Hey Stan, what's up with your dad, he seemed stressed."

"Trouble in paradise." he said looking at the ground.

"Oh nice. May I ask why?"

"Sure. My mom says he doesn't keep a good enough eye on me, she doesn't like that I run around with adult supervision. My dad says I'm fifteen and I'm old enough to know what I can and cannot do and how to stay safe. My mom wants to take me because my dad doesn't take 'proper care' of me. She wants to move to Michigan."

"But Michigan is forever away!" 

"I know, I told her I would not go with her and she told me I was being ungrateful. They're gonna divorce soon I think."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Anyway, I saw you staring at Mike earlier. What was that about?" he raised his eyebrows as he asked. 

"I'll tell you, but you have to keep a secret."

"I will. I promise."

"Okay, the day he moved, I realized that I might never see him again and I also realized that I liked him."

"Oh really?" he asked sarcastically. "I definitely wasn't expecting that."

"Okay well, what were you expecting?"

"That."

I laughed and we talked for a while. 

I hope his parents stay together.

a/n: sorry that it took me forever to update but at least it is pretty long

shoutout joe10000000000