I M P O R T A N T

'Thoughts will look like this'

"This is talking."

This will be his villain costume:)

All Might's quirk can't be passed down because he was born with it

All Might's quirk can't be passed down because he was born with it. I'll just give him super strength. It still has the same effect on him as One For All did. In other words, I don't feel like dealing with that mess.

Deku left after his mother died and the first arc in the first episode/book right after a certain baka (*cough cough*Bakugo*cough*) told poor little izu to jump off of the roof of the building and hope for a quirk in the next life.

He ran away, but before he could jump off of the roof of the highest building in the city, he was confronted by Toga and Dabi who took him in and comforted him. He's lived with them for years now and they're like family.

All for one found out Dabi and Toga had taken him in so he gave him a few quirks so he could join the league and take over one day, instead of Shigaraki.

His villain name is Karito, which is Japanese for Reaper.

It's gonna make me mad if I don't say it. So I'm gonna say it.

Karito is pronounced:

Ka-Di-toe

Not:

Car-ri-to

That was gonna bother me.

** * **

His quirks:

1.) Actually... not a quirk but he dyed his hair black and shaved the side because teenage rebellion

2.) One For All because I can

3.) Fire because I like the costume

4.) Ice because I love Todoroki

5.) Super-regeneration because plot convenience

Bakugo is still in U.A, and disappears frequently from his dorm to visit Deku's grave. He always cries on his birthday, April 20, because that's when he thinks Deku jumped off the roof.

(All For One had made a replica of Izuku's body (DNA, blood- all that glory) and threw the (non living) clone off of the building to make it look like he jumped)

His classmates didn't know where he was going, or why he cried his birthday, but he always went and came back from 'Just going out' in a more quiet mood, so they never questioned it.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Enjoy~