Weighted

My phone (what I usually write my chapters on) basically shattered a few days ago, so sry if I misspelled anything cuz I can't really see my keyboard ¿-¿

(I'm getting a new one in two days tho!!!)

<<>><<>>

Class 1-A were all in the classroom, and the ones who saw Bakugo run from the crowd were asking why he freaked out. "C'mon Bakubro, you can't just leave us in the dark here!" "Yeah, tell us what happened!" "Do you know that kid?" "This is the first time we've ever seen you cry!" "Why aren't you saying anything?"

"...That kid... That guy was I-Izuku Midoriya..." He wiped some tears from his eyes while the room fell silent.

<<>><<>>

(In case you didn't read the tags, BAKUDEKU!!!!!!!)

Ururaka took a step forward, "But he died, didn't he??" They heard people yelling outside the door, but the loudest came repeatedly, in different ways.

"LET ME SEE KACCHAN!! GODDAMN IT LET ME SEE HIM!!"

When Bakugo heard it, he sat on the ground with his head in between his knees, clutching them loosely. 'Why of all people would he want to see me? After I... Told him to kill himself...?' They also heard Mr. Aizawa yelling, but they couldn't tell what he was saying. After a while of staying huddled up in their classroom, the hallway outside finally got quiet. They heard Inko crying. Mina separated from the group and grabbed the door handle. After a deep breath, she opened the door and the class looked out. They saw Inko crouched over a figure, which they knew as Izuku, and All Might had a hand on her shoulder. Aizawa was leaning against the wall breathing heavily, with a large scratch on the side of his face. The crowd was gone.

Bakugo stepped out of the room and walked over to the side of Izuku that made him face the class, and pulled Izuku's limp body into a hug. "You stupid deku... Why'd you have to hide from us?" He squeezed tighter. Kirishima also stepped out, and asked, "What happened??" He looked at Aizawa. "Should we bring you to Recovery Girl, or...??" He stood up. "I'm fine. After he put up a fight, I had to knock him unconscious." He looked at the small dent in the wall across from him. Suddenly, Bakugo felt Izuku squeeze him back, and held his back so that he was facing him. He looked right into Izuku's eyes. "Deku? Are you awake?" Hagakure And Kaminari were discussing with Kirishima and Koda, who only nodded, about the fact that Bakugo was literally hugging someone, which seemed really odd.

"They were childhood friends, so maybe they were really close?" "Yeah, but why would Bakugo even know what a hug is?" "He's still a human being, Hagakure!" "I know that, but... He never even said a word about this guy unless he was around Ms. Midoriya. Don't you think it's a little weird?" "Well I guess... But maybe he doesn't feel comfortable confiding in any of us?" "We should try to talk to him." "Kaminari, are you insane?" "No...?" "This is Bakugo were talking about!" "Yeah, yeah, but Bakubro wouldn't hurt me." "Kirishima, he could if he felt like he wanted to." "Yeah, c'mon man we don't want to seem threatening!"

"I'M NOT AN ANIMAL IDIOTS!!"

"AAH—"

"Where am I?"

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Don't assassinate me plez 👀🙏👌👀💖

sry this took so long, but like I said, my phone shattered...

Cya~