Brutality

Izuku blinked at least five more times before he could actually believe what he was seeing. His mother was in UA. Why?

Will she ever forgive him? Has she ever searched for him? Did she ever forget about him? Has she given up on him? Was she happy that a quirkless kid like him finally left? Does she even remember him?

Inko turned around as her eyes widened. There was a crowd surrounding them in seconds. Every one at UA school knew about Inko. The school donated for the funeral costs when they heard that he had a dream to be the number one hero, and the fact that she and All Might knew her somehow. Eventually, she was invited to see the students at UA and became friends with all of class 1-A.

"........Izuku?" That's all it took for them to both start crying. Izuku couldn't get up because he was still in the straight jacket and the muzzle was making it harder to breath. "no no no no please no... Not now, please..." Izuku sobbed and looked down in shame. "Izuku... Is that you honey?" Bakugo pushed through the crowd and was on his knees in seconds. "What the... WHAT THE HELL?!" Inko looked over at Katsuki with pleading eyes. "What's going on here?" She started to cry harder and covered her mouth. "I don't understand..." Bakugo bent over and put his hands on the ground, with his head down. He started to cry a little, too. "Your supposed to be dead! Why the hell are you here?!" He tried to take deep breaths, but ended up running away, pushing back through the crowd, trying his hardest to stop the tears. "Alright everyone, calm down. Shouta, what on Earth is going on here? Restrain that boy." He grunted at Nezu and started to run after Izuku, eventually catching him in his scarf. Pros were breaking up the crowd to see if there was a fight, and All Might was trying his best to comfort Inko.

Class 1-A were all in the classroom, and the ones who saw Bakugo run from the crowd were asking why he freaked out. "C'mon Bakubro, you can't just leave us in the dark here!" "Yeah, tell us what happened!" "Do you know that kid?" "This is the first time we've ever seen you cry!" "Why aren't you saying anything?"

"...That kid... That guy was I-Izuku Midoriya..." He wiped some tears from his eyes while the room fell silent.