I Hate all of You

Nose-less bnha is my new God\(°~°\)

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Why were the notoriously dubbed 'Villain Crack Crew' still in that dang interrogation room?

They weren't anywhere near calm enough. The police had to make sure they didn't have another... Spur of the moment reaction.

Toga smacked her head against the metal table repeatedly, Dabi tried to incinerate himself, Izuku screamed for about 5 minutes untill they finally gagged him and he proceeded to throw himself through the one way window into the hall.

They had been told that they were going to attend the 'UA villain rehabilitation program for troubled teens.' Dabi swore to All Might himself they would escape. Since Zuku was asleep thanks to the fact that the gag was covered chloroform, he was officially useless.

Toga...?

Toga.

She's terminally ill. Completely insane. He could just make her jump out the window onto the sidewalk to see if it's safe. Yeah. That's what he'd do. "Toga?" "Yes?" "Jump out that window over there." "Ok Dabi!!!" And that's what she did. Literally no hesitation to think about the fact that they could be on the 25 floor. Meh. That's why it was the best option. Untill she got caught in Aizawa's scarf.

"I left you alone for 6 minutes and 34 seconds. I heard what happened with you. The only thing I didn't hear anything about is the fact that one of you is about to jump out the 30th floor window. Are they even watching on the cameras?"

Toga looked at Dabi, "They have cameras in here?" He looked back, "Did you expect them to leave us completely alone?" She shook her head. "Huh-uh not really." Dabi shook his head, and Izuku finally woke up

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Sry all of these are so short. I haven't been making chapters cuz I needed a break, but I'm back bishes!!!

Cya~