It's Dabi's Fault

The three villains looked around the barren walls of the interrogation room

"Damnit Dabi, why didn't you tell me you saw him."

Dabi looked at Izuku with a smug grin. "You can't complain, you were fangirling the entire time they were draging us into this dump instead of thinking of a way to escape. If anything, you're the one at fault here."

Izuku looked away in offense, silently glaring at him. He muttered "First off I'm a boy. And second, that wasn't the only reason..." Under his breath

"What was that? I didn't hear you~"

Izuku leaned over and whispered into Dabi's ear

"I also did that so they think I'm weak. We'll escape this place sooner if they underestimate us."

Dabi stubbly nodded, going along with the plan

Toga leaned in on the conversation and started whispering with them. "While we're at the whole pretending thing, can me and Izu at least pretend to be a couple?"

"...Toga?"

"Yes my beautiful Izu?"

"No."

"Well it was worth a shot..."

The doors opened to reveal an officer and the underground hero, Eraserhead. Izuku was definitely fangirling now. Two of his favorite heros, and he met them both in one day. And, believe him or not, they actually weren't chasing after him down the street and on the roofs of the city.

Yes. They already caught him. But they technically already did that. So that's a win, right?

"We would like to ask you some questions."

"Ooohmygodsyouractuallyhere!!! Eraserhead, Shouta Aizawa, the underground hero. What's the scarf made of? Does your quirk only work if your looking at someone? What if you blink? Does your hair obey the laws of physics at all? How long were you training in physical combat? What's your-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Why are you staring at me? Was I rambling again? Or did it turn into mumbling? Sorry, old habits die hard- you can ask your questions now!!"

Aizawa looked completely unamused, to say the least. The other guy was impressed at how long Izuku could talk without stopping for a breath. Dabi ignored him. Toga looked like she was wondering the same things as Izuku.

The cop shook away the thoughts and looked at the paper. "Alright... So, you three go by Dabi, Toga, and Karito, right? And if I'm not mistaken, when All Might and Eraserhead were chasing you, your companions called you 'Zuku' and 'Izu'?"

He looked at Izuku, who growled and elbowed Dabi in the ribs. Dabi jabbed Toga and whispered "It wasn't only me!! It was her too!!" And that caused Toga to jab back. Dabi hit Toga and Izuku in the head with his cuffs and Izuku whispered "What was that for?!" And tried to hit Dabi with his cuffs back, but he missed, and ended up hitting Toga instead. She whispered "ouch!! That's mean!!" And hit him in the neck. Izuku whispered"well screw you too!!" And kicked toga, who kicked Dabi by accident, who kicked them both. Toga put her cuffs around Dabi's neck and tried to strangle him and Izuku hit her in the head. She head-butted him back and Dabi elbowed her in the stomach, in attempt to get her off. Izuku kicked her shin, which caused her to fall and Dabi as well, still by his neck. Toga swiped Izuku off of his feet, and he fell on his back.

"That's enough. Calm down small humans." Izuku looked at Aizawa "We are not children!!" Aizawa looked at Toga and Dabi "Look around you, problem child."

"Ugh. Whatever."

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Hope you enjoyed that madnesses.

Cya~