chapter one

Tweek

I remember the day Craig I broke up very well. It was about two years after we started fake dating, just around summer break. We both weren't sure if this was the right thing for us, so we decided that we were better off as friends. I cried a lot at home at that time. I didn't understand why I did tough, but that was because I never had my heart broken before. I felt really lonely even for the fact that we were still friends, but it just wasn't the same. After two months or so I grew more distant from Craig and our mutual friends. I became a loner. My only friends were mom's 'special' coffee and selfharm.

One day my fate suddenly changed, Kenny McCormick and Leopold „Butters" Stotch started to hang out with me. Since Stanley Marsh had moved with his mom after the divorce somewhere in California, their group hasn't been the same. Kyle Broflovski started dating Heidi Turner, Eric Cartman's Ex. They haven't spoken ever since. Cartman had his own package to carry, since his mom was going to marry Clyde Donovan's father which resulted in them being stepsiblings.

After I started getting closer with Kenny and Butters I noticed that Craig often glanced in my direction with some sort of confusion. I didn't mind it's like we were even real friends any more, just like people greeting eachother in a nice manner. I was slowly getting used to it, even tough I still felt a huge hole in my chest.

Around christmas Tolkien Black threw a party since his parents were out of town. It was the first of his many legendary he would throw in the future. He managed to sneak a lot of alcohol in with help from his friends, my new friends and me. Not too much people showed up at first so we decided we'd play a few rounds truth or dare just us guys. At first it were simple questions like ‚do you have a crush' or ‚who is the better superhero Coon or Human Kite'. But the more we drank the more personal the questions became. Same for the dares. I think the dare that set the wheels turning was the one from Clyde when he dared for Craig and me to go for 7 minutes in heaven in Tolkiens closet. I remember this very clearly.

I gulped as I avoided Craigs eyes.
„GAH! oh j-jesus pressure.", my palms got sweaty and I turned away from Craig, „I kn-know neither of us want to be h-here right now. B-but... we don't really have kiss or any-anything you know."
Craig just stared blankly at me as I met his eyes.
„W-we can just do nothing for 7 minutes and...", I started.
Craig cut me off looking me deep in my eyes: „Tweek, I want to kiss you. So bad. Right now."
I remember that my stomach flipped and I had dozens of butterflies in it. He then bent down to me his eyes questioning if it was alright. I just nodded. Then he kissed me and it felt like a firework exploded in my guts. I gasped and then pulled him closer. We kissed until the time was up and Butters came knocking on the door telling us the time was over. We quickly separated ourselves from eachother. Craig flashed me a smile. A rare thing for him to do and I felt so happy. We all continued playing and soon others joined us. Kyle and Heidi came with Bebe and Wendy. Even Cartman showed up shortly after, only to glare daggers at Heidi and Kyle. The game continued for awhile and suddenly I felt someone grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the circle. I looked up and saw Kenny. We went the kitchen together.

„Is something up?", I asked Kenny.
He nodded looking really uncomfortable.
„You are coolest dude ever Tweek. I really like hanging out with you."
I flashed a big smile at him: „So do I. Butters and you are the best. You know you really help me GAH with my anxiety and stuff."
Kenny blushed a little: „Yeah we have to stick together right?"
I nodded. Kenny took a deep breath: „Tweek, I have been questioning my sexuality for a while now and I realized that I am not only into girls. But also into guys. And I am into you."
I was speechless.
„GAH! What?! This is way to much pressure dude!", I started hyperventilating.
Kenny put an arm on my shoulder: „Calm down Tweek. I am going to make you a coffee."
He sat me down on a chair in the kitchen and started the coffee machine up. Kenny was about to speak again when Craig came into the kitchen.
„Erm Kenny would you mind giving me and Tweek a minute?", he asked in his usal monotone voice.
Kenny shook his head and brought the coffee to me. I accepted it shakingly. Anger was burning in his eyes when he looked at Craig.
„Just call me if you need anything Tweekers.", Kenny winked and my face became a little flushed.

„S-so, what did you want to talk with about? GAH!", I asked and my eye twitched.
„Look I know we broke up because we tought what we had wasn't real. But I have been spending half a year without you and it feels just so wrong. It also felt wrong being ‚just friends' but I was glad to still have you around. But since you have found new friends and barley talk to me anymore the pain in my chest has increased. Tweek I am 100% sure that I am gay. And I am also 100% in love with you."
„Y-you are? GAH! So much pressure!", I started tucking my hair.
„Calm down Tweek", Craig said softly and took my hands away from my head, „I understand if you don't feel the same. Heck I saw the glance McCormick threw at me. But please I need to know how you feel."
„I-i... GAH! I love you Craig Tucker! Ever since we became quite closer after we started fake dating. You are the m-most awesome humanbeing GAH! That ever walled the earth."
My face was red like a tomato and Craig looked at me with loving eyes and leaned over to kiss me.
„Do you maybe wanna ditch this party and go elsewhere?", he asked.
I nodded and we left without saying anything to anyone.