chapter nine

Craig

Cartman and McCormick barged into the classroom in the middle of a math quiz. Ms. Taylor sent them to the principals office. Cartman then talked to her and I could only hear the the word forgot and accompanied. She nodded and let both of them off with a warning. They than took their usual seats. I watched McCormick throughout the whole lesson. I noticed that he slipped a note to Tweek. I felt a sudden anger burn up in me. But before I could lash out I heard a loud thud. All eyes looked in the direction. Tweek had fallen unconscious on the floor.
„Oh dear. Mr. Stotch and Mr. Black since you are already done, please escort Mr. Tweak to the nurses office. The rest of you continue with your quiz. This includes you Mr. Tucker.", she gave me a glare.
„But he's my boyfriend.", I protested.
„I don't care. Now get back to the quiz."
I flipped her off.
„Mr. Tucker! To the the principals office. Now!", she yelled at me pointing towards the door. I made my way to the nurses office where Token and Butters had already brought Tweek. The nurse glared at me: „Are you sick?"
„No.", I answered truthfully.
„Then what are you doing here?", she asked annoyed.
„I'm here to check up on my boyfriend. Tweek Tweak. You know the blonde twichty guy. He's here quite often."
„Yes he is. But you can't see him. I already sent your friends away so I'll make no exception. Now shoo.", she said waving me away.
What a hypocritical school this was. I left and went to the principals office.

I got a week detention. After the short visit in the principals office I went back to class, where I found a note on my desk.
Dude, is Tweek okay?
-Kenny
I looked at him, crumpled his paper and threw it into the trash. He looked away. I ignored him and started drumming my finger on the desk. nervously. I was worried for Tweek.
„Could you please stop? You're annoying everyone.", whispering Wendel leaned towards me.
„Fuck off.", I said and flipped her off.
She rolled her eyes. Today she looked more like Wendy than Wendel though. I also noticed that she paid a lot of attention to Stan since he got back. At least in the classes all three of us had together. As far as I remember they tried long distance but since Stan barely had any contact to her at this time she broke it off. Shortly after she became Wendel. As Wendel she dated Bebe for a while but they broke up after a few months. Wendel became Wendy again. The before the summer break this year she became Wendel again. But since Stan is back he is getting more of a she again. I'm pretty sure soon he'll go back to Wendy. She and Butters are the only genderfluid people at our school. Though Butters was forbidden to be Marjorine by his father. The ringing of the school bell washed all my thoughts away. I got up immediately and left for the nurses office. Since it was lunch break I guessed that Tweek would surely be allowed to leave now. I was wrong. His mom had picked him up about half an hour ago. I texted him but was left on unread the whole day. He was probably sleeping. Tweek. barley sleeps at night because of the coffee and the underpants gnomes. I tried helping him getting rid off them. But they keep coming. At least in his house. They never appeared in my house. The rest of the day went by slowly. I had two classes with Clyde and one with Token and Jimmy. Afterwards I went to detention. I wasn't alone there. Stan and Kyle were there too. Both a little bruised up.

„So kids. Here's some paperwork for you to fill out while you're here. I'll be back in an hour.", Mr. Holland said and the locked the door.
I pulled out my phone to check if Tweek had texted. He hadn't. My message was still on unread. I sighed and rested my head on the desk.
„Who did you flip off this time Tucker?", Kyle asked.
„That stupid bitch Ms. Taylor."
„Why?", he looked at me with a questioning look.
„Geez Kyle stop interrogating that poor guy. Why are you so noisy anyways? It's none of your business.", Stan interrupted before I could even answer.
„Shut up Stan. Can't I make conversation with Craig or what? I mean it's your fault I'm here anyways so, yeah.", Kyle glared at him with an angry look in his eyes.
„If you weren't such a douchebag we wouldn't have gotten into a fight. But no you acted like a goodie twoshoes the way you always have. You know Cartman just wanted to talk but you were like ‚oh no he likes me. but instead of saying i'm not interested i'm gonna punch him in the face' you're such a giant douche Kyle. I can't believe I used to call you my SBF."
„Fuck you Stan.", Kyle just said and turned his attention back to me, „so are you gonna tell me why you flipped her off or not?"
„She wouldn't let me take Tweek to the nurse."
„She's a bitch.", Stan said.
Kyle kept quiet. He started to fill out the papers in front of him. Stan and I exchanged a look and then started filling out the papers too.