Chapter 7: I Just Want My Book Back

Author's note: Before I start, I just want to say that the only reason I have this chapter out so fast is because I left it off on a cliffhanger and my brother won't stop annoying me until I wrote it. Sorry if it's rushed.

Natasha and Ella sat down in Natasha's class the next week. Ella pulled out her phone and started taking a picture of everyone as they came into the room.
Natasha eventually took her phone away. "Stop that, Els. You'll know him when you see him, I promise. He'll be the annoyingly hot one who looks exactly like my imagination."
Ella stared at her and burst out laughing. "I never thought you'd be falling in love with my oc in real life, Nat." Natasha glared at her.
"I'm not falling in love with him. I just want my book back."
Ella stopped laughing and made direct eye contact with Natasha. "You just described him as annoyingly hot. You do realize you sound like a Wattpad story or something, where the girl avoids falling in love by accidentally falling in love with the guy she thinks is hot."
Natasha rolled her eyes and pulled out a Percy Jackson book. As soon as she opened it, it was pulled from her grasp by a large hand. She looked up to see Felix.
Ella was gaping at him, then she poked Natasha. "You're right. He looks exactly like—" but Natasha shoved her before she finished the sentence.
"Give me my book, Felix," Natasha ordered him.
"I already read it, Princess. You don't need to finish it, do you? It has wear and tear, you must've read it a million times." Felix grinned at her, then noticed Ella. "Princess! Please don't tell me you have a friend you haven't introduced me to!" Ella glared at him.
"Excuse you, weirdo. Who are you and why haven't you given my best friend's book back?"
Felix looked amused.
"My name's Felix. In the Percy Jackson universe, I'm a Hephaestus kid. Happy now, friend of Princess?" Ella smiled. She turned to Natasha.
"He knows Percy Jackson, he's hot, and he has the same personality as Skylar's boyfriend. Good luck with your Wattpad story, Nat."
Natasha elbowed Ella in the ribs and stood up, walking around the desks to stand in front of Felix.
"My name is Natasha. Don't call me Princess. And give me back my book before you turn all of my friends against my will." Felix smirked even bigger.
"I think I like Princess better. And why do you need your book back? You haven't agreed to go on a date with me yet. Princess's friend, will she ever go on a date with a peasant like myself?"
Ella dragged Natasha by the wrist to a corner of the classroom. Ella let go of Natasha.
"Okay, Nat. Stop pretending you don't like him, and FUCKING GO ON A DATE WITH YOUR FICTIONAL FUCKING CRUSH, FOR GODS SAKE!" Natasha shushed her.
"Ella! I don't like him! He's cocky, annoying, bossy, a thief, mean, repetitive, hot, a know-it-all, and is too muscled for his own good. He probably doesn't like Cheez-Its. I bet he hates them with a passion. Nope, never gonna go out with him. Sorry, Ems." Natasha went back to her seat and sat down, ignoring Ella and Felix by staring down the wall.
Ella whispered to Felix, "She'll go on a date with you when you save her from falling into Tartarus. Maybe sooner, if you make her blue brownies." Felix looked down at Ella from his tall height to her shortness.
"You're Ella, right?" he asked. She nodded. "Well, Ella, it's a good thing I know how to bake. You want to help me win her heart?" Ella smirked.
"It's time the Aphrodite matchmaker Princess gets a taste of her own delicious medicine."

That's it for now, I'll continue as soon as I can
Loves to all

❤️, Nat