Part 16: The College Dance

It was officially 2020, so the college had decided to have a dance that was 1920's themed. Natasha was so excited, but then she asked Felix to go with her. The conversation went something like this:

Natasha, Ella, June, Bella, and Felix were eating lunch in the dorm a week before the dance. Natasha pulled out a poster for the dance.

"So... who's coming! Felix, you coming with me?" Felix looked down at the poster and pursed his lips.
"Oh, damn it, Nat. Next weekend, I'm visiting home. I can't go."
Ella, June, and Bella all looked at it, and said altogether, "We can't either." Natasha asked why not.
Ella said sheepishly, "We all agreed to go zip lining in Colorado that day, remember? You were going to stay here because you didn't want to come." Natasha nodded.
"So... basically I'm going alone?" Her friends all felt bad, but agreed.

So Natasha bought a ticket with her other friend, Annie. Annie was bringing a friend from home who had come to college with her. Tatiana was very open about the fact that she was a lesbian, and she was about Natasha's height. Natasha went over to Annie's dorm to get ready for the dance. She got a black full-length dress and put on 20's makeup with Annie and Tatiana. They all went to the dance and danced with their friends all night.

The song "Perfect" came on at one point, and Annie decided that she didn't want to dance. Natasha and Tatiana decided to dance together. They held each other's forearms and swayed back and forth. Natasha was singing along to the song when she realized she'd been staring at Tatiana the whole time, accidentally singing to her. Tatiana had been watching other couples dance while singing along, so she didn't notice. Natasha kept singing, and when the line you look perfect came up, Natasha realized that she really wanted to... she shook her head to get the thought out of her head. She had Felix! She was straight! She couldn't... right?

She went to go sit down and drink some soda. She thought about it for a minute. And that night, when she got back to the dorm, as she listened to the silence without her roommates, she was left with a pounding question in her head.

Was it possible that:
1) She was bisexual
2) COULD YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH TWO PEOPLE AT ONCE?!
Because when they were dancing... Natasha had gotten the urge to kiss Tatiana.