prologue

Two small cats rushed by fur flailing in the wind. A silver-like one with a strap with unique blade on it who is sucalamo, and a gold-like one was unique mark on its nose as if it was a little butterfly, who is zenamo.

Sucalamo goes and rushes ahead of her brother. "SUCALMO WAIT UP!!!" She made a sudden stop just to see her brothers gold-like fur fluffed up (making it more of a silvery orange) as he was running and tripping.

"We should go back..."

"Damn we aren't even there yet"

Sucalamo and zenamo just started to head back when sucalamo heard the faintest growl. "shouldn't have listened"

^Time skip^

Sucalamo's point of view

With a sigh I rested my head on the edge of my soft bed after putting my knife away from reach. Thinking about what I had heard back there trying to figure out what it was. 'Shouldn't have listened huh' I took out my sketchbook drawing of what kind of cat could talk like that or wanted her to go away from her brother.

I finished drawing out the possibilities as I came down to a select few kinds. Flame cats were at the top even though they are easy to spot from what I heard...

I'll try to convince my brother tomorrow.

Next day 3rd person point of view

They headed off as they lied to there mom again but it was also different in a way to. For being the cats classified as weapon cats they normally had a weapon of choice on them but zenamo didn't last time but now he had his crossbow and his quiver of unlimited arrows.

This time they also weren't running nor joking around. they wanted to explore and nothing would stop them. they finally exited the land of steal and were now somewhere else.

Based on how it looked they had to say it was the land of the fire cats. It was only a small part of it though and soon they found what they were looking for.

THE LAND OF THE DARK

As they walked through there was a sickening feeling... more than just being watched...but the one of being hunted

They heard a soft sound as they walked further into the dark. the farther they went it got easier to hear it was the voice sucalamo heard before but now they can both hear clearly say

TICK TOCK
GOES THE CLOCK
YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT
SO YOU BETTER WATCH OUT
TICK TOCK
TICK TOCK