I CANT MAKE TITLES

I forgot where I left off at at first
So I had to reread my own story
Also My phone got taken
Srry
------chapter start(sucalamos POV)------

"Hey Silanin how come the bush was on fire?" I said
"I brought friend with me he was a flame cat..."
His eyes seemed to tear up at the thought of him... I understood after all so little came out that weren't in a newer (and nicer) version of the dark cat.

"When the die they turn into fire right?"

"Yep..."

he wasn't a cat of flames himself but I could tell they were close.

We all yowl with excitement knowing that we were close to where we were going in the first place. We all heard stories about this place while we never got to see it. Knowing we should be careful to go inside it would be quite rough. For this place is forbidden of all cats yet it turned into some sort of illegal catnip place where cats willingly brake the rules.(in this catnip is illegal.)

'So this was why we weren't allowed to go here.......' I thought.

I see the tunnel and go in my brother and then Silanin.

-----------------------Silanins POV----------------------

"So this is where you wanted to go?!
'What were cats thinking? have they been here before?!?!'

"Yeah. we didn't think it was going to be like this through" Sucalamo whispered that last part.

After they came through the tunnel what they saw.......

There was a cat looking at us saying something like "when you hear the voice, run. when you smell the trail, flee. if you see the eyes above... it's to late" I've heard this before....

----------------------no one's POV----------------------

It seemed like when he was looking at them he was looking through there past....

Any ways there was cats having drinking competitions while others bet on them.

Two cats (a steel and a flying) were fighting and zenamo just placed 3 SILVER coins on the FLYING!!(in this there is gold silver and platinum coins at there part silver was the best coins)

They see a cat.....

The cat was different

Red blood soaked eyes

You could here him say............

.

Tick tock tick tock

You cant make it as the clock makes it's way

You cant see dont know what to do

And now your all alone

He teleported away.........

Where did he go

Well never know.....

(Im so fucking cringy and now my auto correct is refusing to work so please correct my spelling If you want so I can fix it)