the four eyes come

sucalamo's point of view

I continue to move along my path to try and find my brother and new friend. I start out walking then start to think about how stupid I was. soon without noticing I start to run... I cant stop I run one way why this way I don't know.

I hear a noise... the sound of cronchy leaves being stepped on. someone said something I couldn't make out... it sounded strange... like a different language? that's strange.

I see someone who looks familiar in the (not so far) distance as I get closer I start to hear the sound of raging fire. I look at silanin and announce his death in the most formal way posable.

"HOLLY FUCKING SHIT HE'S FUCKING DEAD!!!!!"

"WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK HAPPEND TO HIM!"

"FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN TO ZECALIN TO?!"

"ṉ̶̝̭̘̤͉̿͌̏̓̽͝ǫ̷̡̯̤̳̱̑̏͒͜͝w̸̢̼͓̞͌̔͜ ̶̜̝̺͌t̷̡̨̮̪̝̞̜̄̒͗̋͌̄̐̍͗ĥ̶̡̹̹͓̠͇̩͈̲̲͝͝ė̵̘̟̐̚ͅṙ̵̡͉͋̿͒̚ȩ̴̧͇̠̲̻̠͕̼͓̃̃̊̍̎ ̸̡̖̘͈͕̭͆í̵̢̨̨̭͕̹̥̲̝̕s̵͇̾̾͌̆͐́͝ ̸̛̳͈̱̏̄̎̓̈̕̚͝͝t̷͔͇͌̽ẘ̷̛̗̃̓̓̓̆̀̌̒o̴̗͕̹̜̻͈͚̓͠ ̷̡͋̓s̶̪̐̈́͒͗̎̊̈́̿̈̚o̴̡̳̗̗̘͇̤̥͇͗̊̂̿͂͋̑̉͠͠ö̷͕̺̠̟̻̱̱́͐̅̂͜͠n̸̜͍̳͈̍̐͊̋̚͝ ̸͙̪͈̞̼̳̔̃̓̚͝t̴̨̢͓̦̥̟̱̰̱̄͐̍͋̋͘h̵̞̭̮̳͓̝̞̦̽̃̌̑̄̀e̸͈̞̝̠͎̜͈̘̼̱̒̑̊̔̉͘r̶̢̞͕͕̫͈̻̭̥̣̅̐͌̈́͆̈́̚̕͝ẹ̶͔͈͙̐́͒̔̊͝ ̸̧͍̳͇̬̦͖̫̫͔̅̚w̴̭̼̭̒͛̑i̶͔̭͎̊̓̀͊̌̈́́̑͠l̷̫͍̤̗̮̹̍̽͛̑̃̎̕ĺ̵̙͇͙̘̍͑ ̷̨͎̹̦̝̠̆̓̇͜͜͜b̶̧̝̓̚͜e̸̯̬͕̖͋͊͑͌̀͒̀͘͜ ̸̡̳̮̗̑̎͋͌̎̚͠o̸̡̮̜͖͐n̶̤̼̼͈̦̥̆͑̈́̓͘ȩ̶͐͆́̑̿̈́̈́͑̎ ̷̡̛̯͔̱̬̊̔̾͜ ̷̞̺̬̪͍̯̟̳̒̐̀͑̊̆͘͘B̶̪̪̮̘͚̾̊̀̽̀̄̉̈́͘͜ ̷̡̪͖̎́̇͛̍͝Û̷̢̨̦͈̹͇̊͆͑̊̈́͊̎͂̕͜ ̶̢̡̖̀T̴̲̮͈̻̖̝̾͂́̂̾̇͘̚ ̵̹͇́̑͝ ̴̻͊I̶̠̩͊́͛͗̐́̂͊̚͜ ̶̡͓̟̪̩̦̪̀̔̇̈̾̔͝͝ ̵̢̻̖͓̱͍̲̳̏͑̀W̴̨̨̩̌̊̔̓ ̸̧̧̡̯͙͉̦̭̱̂͒̆̽̍̿ͅA̶̩̱̾́͑̈̉̓͝ ̴̧̢̛̳̰̝͓͂̂͊͌͑͘̕N̶̹̥̪̹̂͂̃̑̅͛͂ ̷̛͈͓̝͙̓͛̊́͗̄̎͒T̶͙̜͈̩̲̑̏́̐͋̓́̔̅̾ ̴̰̟̩̝́̾͑ ̸̢͍̥͙̗̣̖̖̤̘͊̈́́͑I̸͈̮̮̭͝ ̸̟͙̫̻̩̺͈̂̀̃͜T̶̟̙̰̗̦̖̈̈́͜ͅ ̴̪̮͓̰͇̿̀̔̃́́̽̈́ ̵̡͎̰͙̘̫͌̂́̂̈́́͘͝T̸̢͚̘͙̩̥͕̩͚̀̒̀̿̋̾̕ ̶̼̩̞̰̀̀̒̂́͛͆̎͐͘Ö̸̦͓͓̕ ̵̗̅͌̅̽̚ ̴̦̹͙͊̾͐͌͑̒̌̃̽͒B̵̻̣̗̪̬̱̺̈́͒̊̀͗̂̿ ̴̪̬̲͕͖̌̈̂̇͘ͅĚ̸̻̼̱͎̙̳̲̍̀́̿̒͐͘ ̷̟̖͍͇̖͖̩̐́̍ ̷̻͎̟͙͊̀̃͂̀̒̚̕͜͠ͅN̶͈̳͇͍̅̈́̑̀̓̏ͅ ̸̣͉̩̗̉Ǫ̵̦͉͚̤͔͖̞͋ͅ ̸̭̬̈̀̍͂̓͂N̶͉̼̻̤̝̻̲̾̈́͜͜ͅ ̸̬̤̞̙͈͇̎̐́͐̐̿Ĕ̶͚̻̋̆̆̾̄̓͆̈"

"WHO WAs t-that-?"

... nobody replyed.

'I cant leave without zecalin'

I walk away from the land of flame and head left with my tail draging across the ground.

my hopes for my brother to be alive have turned to wants. its painful to think about it yet thats all i hear.

"ìէʂ վօմɾ ƒąմӀէ ìէʂ վօմɾ ƒąӀէ ժօղ'է էհìղҟ ì'ӀӀ ʂէօք çąմʂҽ ìէʂ ąӀӀ վօմɾ ƒąմӀէ. հҽ ìʂ ցօղҽ հąէҽʂ վօմ վօմ Ӏҽƒէ հìʍ ìէʂ ąӀӀ վօմɾ ƒąմӀէ էհąէ ղօա հҽ ìʂ ցօղҽ. վօմ Ӏҽէ հìʍ ժօաղ ժօղ'է էհìղҟ հҽ Ӏօѵҽʂ վօմ վօմ Ӏҽէ հìʍ ժօաղ ʂօ ìէʂ ąӀӀ վօմɾ ƒąմӀէ"

... why wont the voice shut up?!

... the voice is right though... i start to cry? why am i crying im just atmiting the truth. my walking starts to slow. it is all my falt.

this place is dark... i dont like it. its secritive ant wants to trap me... why though... please just no more no more secrets...im tierd of them...

i stop. i sit. i cry. then look foward... for a split second i saw a cat... a cat with white fur spikes darker then the sky... and two glowing red eyes with white pupils... it kinda looked like it was closing a second set of eyes under the normal set but that imposable!