/\/0 R|_|n/\/!G /-\ \/\/Ay

after that strange sight I noticed something in the distance it looked quite filmier.... I decided to walk up to them.

... is it really him did I find him again! I try to go as fast as posable.

(I sure do like to make long spaces huh)

"zecalin? zecalin! are you ok?! please tell me!" I couldn't help myself I HAD to know after seeing what happened to........... uhhh........... wait.... what was his name again? well fuck. "uhhhh.... do- do you remember what the other cat's name again?" he winks and says "didn't you say you liked to study shadow cats in you free time? because now I see your really dumb but what I see is that 𝔶𝐎𝓤𝔯 𝓝Ø𝐭𝕙เᑎ bǗ𝔱 𝓐 𝔡𝐈𝓡Ť𝓨 ᒪ𝕚𝓔尺

I get le tears of happyness "brother that's great I've never seen you that mad before I'm so proud of you" I wipe le tear off my face as he continues.

"tch. anyway as I was saying no one can recall any victims of them so I looked up cats that went missing after they entered the land of dark and nothing showed up except one and that one was our friend and his friend that left with him." he paused for a little bit then knowing what he wanted to say next he spoke "after all you were never one to listen but hey have you at least figured it out yet." 

hmmmm now its my turn to pause to think of what to say huh.

"nope." 

(and that's how you tell an idiot from a dumb ass oh shit sorry forth wall *goes to grab flex tape*)

"of course you don't if you were smart you would have known or at least had an idea of this but they can erase their victims from   e v r y o n e s   m e m o r y s   no one will remember them but they don't stop there they also erase every trace ӨF ƬΉΣЯΣ ᘿ᙭ᘿSᖶᗩᘉᑢᘿ."

hmmm I try to think of how she would know all this just by a little research but then the listening thing came into my mind... just to remember that tune- it came up again and again what were the words again? wasn't it something like 'tick tock goes the clock' or something like that.

"what if that happened to you" the are acting different "to be forgotten forever" somethings different... "so no one would know who you are" wait a second... " even  y o u r   d e a r e s t   b r o t h e r." his words sounded like they were covered with blood when I relised something and I hated it.

this- this isn't zecalin he wouldn't say anything like this... he- he would never be that rude let alone call me a dirty lier even if I was being one-

this is someone else someone else who hunts for blood just to see it or maybe to hear the screams and pleads for help and mercy.

but how- 

"you've figured it out  H A V E N T   Y O U."

he- no that THING starts laughing insanely 

"that face only means one thing and so i will tell you your dumb ass of a brother is not dead in fact his body is right fuckin' here" that thing points at... himself.......

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA! YOU DONT WANT TO HURT YOUR OWN BROTHER EVEN FOR YOUR LIFE THATS SO FUCKING FUNNY! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

... he wont let him go he wont he- he just he wont he-

...

I feel myself crying...

I see him slash at my face but I turn to run causing my shoulder to get the wound instead I knew that the rest of me will get a fair share of blood as well... i feel the sticky blood drip down to my paw as i get ready to defend myself. all i know is that this will be a painfull fight physically and mentality but mostly... I'm not going to make it out without blood on my paws.

(*comes back holding flex tape* 666 WORDS NOT INCLUDING THIS)