Chapter 3: Amazons to the Rescue, A Perfect Match and Let The Games Begin

The next day at the cabin, Xena and Gabrielle walk out of their bedroom and grab their jackets, "I think we should get Aphrodite's opinion on Joxer." Xena  says, "She would know if he's really Joxer."

"He looks like him, only more boyish with muscles. He sort of looks like Virgil if you think about it" Gabrielle says. "Plus he knew things only Joxer knew!"

"That's true, but at least with Aphrodite, it will be confirmed. Remember, she knows everyone." Xena says. She goes to open the door and standing in front of them is a bunch of reporters and news crews"

"Xena! Gabrielle! What is it like for you in this new world!" a reporter yells.

"What are your views on world peace!" another report says as microphones are shoved in their faces!!

Photographers are snapping pictures on their phones and cameras as multiple reporters around the United States are asking multiple questions to a very shocked Xena and Gabrielle. They both look around wondering what to say when all of the sudden they hear a voice say, "Hey! Leave them alone!" a female voice yells. Xena and Gabrielle look to their right and sees the Amazons.

"Any questions you have will be answered through us!" Kendal yells.

All of the reporters turn to the amazons and one then asks, "And you are?"

"We are their PR people!" Jade says sternly. "You come to us first with any and all questions! Got it!

Suddenly a gun shot is heard overhead. All the reporters and the Amazons duck. Everyone turns to see Kira with her rifle, "Get off my land! Now!" Kira screams, "If the media isn't off my land in 15 minutes the cops will be here in 30 seconds to escort you off! Now get the fuck out of here!! Now!!"

The Amazons get out their fighting staffs and get into formation, "You heard the woman!" Lauren says seriously. "Now get going!"

The news crews, reporters and photographers gather their equipment, get into their vans and quickly leave the area.

Xena and Gabrielle looks at Kira and the Amazons "Thanks!" Gabrielle says smiling.

Kira looks at the Amazons and says, "These must be the girls you trained."

"Yeah Aunt Kira." Xena says smiling, "These are the Amazons of the 21st Century."

"Nice to meet you madam!" Bree says.

Kira smiles at them then looks at Xena and Gabrielle and says, "I'm headed to the hospital to check on Maria and see if my results are in."

"We'll be up there also to check on Joxer." Gabrielle says.

Kira looks back at the Amazons, tips her hat, smiles then leaves. Xena and Gabrielle look at the Amazons and smile, Lauren walks up to them, looks at them in awe and says, "Kendal and Amarice told us the truth as it was being revealed on tv. You two are really Xena and Gabrielle!!"

"Yeah, we're them." Xena says.

"We are sorry if we mislead all of you."  Gabrielle says. "We knew there would come a time when we would have to tell those close to us who we really were, and we were going to tell all of you a few days ago. But things sort of happened. Especially with Ares."

"We wouldn't blame all of you if you all hated us right now." Xena says with a worried look on her face.

"Hate you!" Rylee says excited with a smile, "We are all honored to be in your presence!" Xena and Gabrielle smiles with relief.

"There's just one thing we want to know." Chloe asks, "Who's who?"

"Kendal and Amarice just told us who you really were, they never said who's who." Megan says.