The Battle

Urgghhh!The golem was too strong!
It has a passive that recovers it back when it got damaged.My mana was slowly running out right now.

Dammit!I need to do something.
I want to help Noah escaped from here.It must be hard for him,being alone in this dark tunnel.Actualy he was similar with the past me.And that is the main reason why I was fighting this golem right now.

This golem is smart.It covered it right eyes with rocks...What the hell is that!

[Woahh!]
Dummmmm!
I managed to escape from it deadly earthquake .
[Soul blade!]
I tried to find an opening where I can throws these blade right into it right eye.

However,I got hit with its palm and got hit onto the ceiling.Blood cames out from my mouth and it was hurt.

Guarrghhh!
The sound of this golem's roar was still loud as ever.Could you be more tolerate to womens please....of course not since it was a golem.

My sight was fading away slowly with a unbearable pain on my arm.

Ah looks like I am going to die again.
When that golem tried to hit me,a black figure holding two sword in his hands sliced through the arms of golem like cutting birthday cake(sorry I don't know how to describe it hahahahh)

[Noah?]
After that, all that I can was a pitch black image,which conclude me two choices,death or unconscious.

«Hye you guys ,the one who read this you are the best! I love you!»
#when you want to publish this chapter but you can't.That is the situation I am in right now!