The Prince

It took two days to go to Valor Kingdom.It was a long journey even though I and Noah could just used our wings to go there in a speed of light.
Of course we got caught if we do that hahahahahha....

I did not see that Prince Rudolf after all...He must be here since this was the troops that support him..
Whatever,I don't want to see him now.

[We have arrive Mas...Buhhg!]
I quickly shut Noah's mouth with both of my hands while looking around
Fuhhh...that was very dangerous!
[[Dont called me Master,called me Nia!]]
[Why?]
[[This is an order!]]
*[[]]:I am whispering at him.
I knew that this is the only way to shut his mouth from saying something nonsense.He took it seriously if I said it was an order.
[Okay.]

[Let's go,Noah]
Both me and Noah got down from the carriage.We thanked the soldiers and quickly ran from the scene.
Huhh,we made it into the Valor.
This country is very lovely,plus there are many beautiful vistas around.

{BEHOLD THE RETURN OF THE CROWN PRINCE!}
Oh,the returning ceremony for that prince.I managed to slip through people who started to gather around to celebrate for his return.
The prince got out from his carriage and smiled at the audiences.

Woww,as expected from the Prince..
He has a golden hair and beautiful eyelashes.He also has a very masculine body and I could feel a very large mana inside him.
He must be so strong I think.
However,my brothas are more handsome than you hahahahaha!

I was shocked when suddenly his eyes meets mine.
I gave"What the hell do you want?"eyes and turn around,not wanting to see him anymore.

Right now I need to find a shelter for three of us,an inn?
I pulled Noah away and started to find any inn to stay for the night.