Soul guardian

After few days of rest,I was able to roam freely again but my father has put an invisble barrier around the castle.

Did you know WHAT THAT MEANS?
My life right now is like a Cinderella who a locked in a tower or something.

I was never thought that my father would construct the whole continent to search for me......it's too umm,you know it is too much.

[Hye,princess don't go there]
It was Noah,and he had been forgiven by my father and also became my guardian plus my aid and friend .Everyone in the castle seems to afraid of him but I like his presence..it was so calm and,it's make me happy.

[はい、わかりました!]
[nee,Noah do you want to go travel?]
[...Why do you ask that question?]
[Cause if you want to you can go,I will set you free!]
cause you deserved it.
I,Sasenia did not want to lock him like this.

[No!]
Ehhhh?I looked at him with disbelief and curiosity.Why did he say 'no'?

[I swear to myself that I will protect you for the rest of my life]

Awwwwwwwwww,
how romantic!.....,uhummhph(cough)
okay forget about it.

As Noah and I walked through the garden,something white,fluffy came running towards me so fast and stumbled me to the ground.

[Aucchh,it hurt!]
Huh,what is this thing,OHHHH MYYY GOSHHH AHHHHHHH!!!

On my lap right now there was a fluffy,white wolf,...or dog...or dragon?
Whatever,but still it's too cute!
I hugged the thing tightly and I could hear a growl of comfort coming from it.

Without further ado, I ran towards where my father was right now.I want to adopt this thing so bad as I would use all the method that I had to get it as my pet.

[Huh...Again she ran to nowhere by herself ...]
Noah sighed heavily and suddenly he disappeared like dust ,lurking through darkness of shadow as fast as lightning]
[ughh gotta catch up with her soon...]

[PAAAAAAPAAAAAAAAAA!]
since I used a little magic in my voice,
the voice thundered throughout the castle that makes the castle shaking for a bit.

My father,Russ did not even shocked with it since I was her daughter anyway.

[What it is Sasenia?]
[Can I keep this as my pet,pleaaseee??]
when I showed him that fluffy thing,he suddenly stood up and took the thing away from me with his right hand.

[ Show your true self]
huh,what is papa talking about?

Suddenly,that white,fluffy wolf I guess turned into a human figure with white hair and white eyes.

[Do you has an ulterior motives to my daughter,huh Legendary King of souls of ice?]
The tension fills the air,it looks like it going to be a battle between them.

[......I want to be her soul guardian]
what a soft voice,so suitable with his face hahahahaha,just joking!

[Do you think it was so easy to do that? You have to past throught me first.]
Oh my what is going on right now?
[She has a very nice smell.....so I would not gave up on her]

Just for that reason you want to be my soul guardian?Oh I forgot!
Ting!It is Sasenia info booth!
Okay,soul guardian is the most powerful assistance alive since it could be either became a weapon or a beast or even both.This kind of gurdian was very hard to find because the guardian chose it owner.It also could be summoned by itself without the help of its owner and that was very convenient when we got in trouble.That all for today!
See you next time again bye!

(Okay the fight would be long so I will continue on the next chapter okay😉)