Missing you?

~Lord Russ's POV~

It has been a while since my daughter went to the Valor Kingdom which is a human kingdom.
The castle was quiet without her.
She always made my life happy and lively with her charms.
Just as the same like her mother's.
I did not told her either her brothers that their mother was a human.
Elena.
A women that captured my heart for the first time and made my heart fluttered everytime she smile gracefully at me.
However she died when she gave birth to Sasenia.
I hated Sasenia since she was the main reason why Elena disappeared from this world once and for all.
Even when I looked at her when she was a baby,I had an urge badly to kill her and carelessly said that I would kill her when she was eighteenth.

But I can't.She was too lovely and resembles Elena a lot.
I was suprised when she said she had a dream that I would kill her when she was eighteenth.
I told her I would never do that and guess what,she smiled liked a fool who just escaped from death penalty.
How amusing.

I actualy did not want her to go to Valor,but since she insisted to go,I agreed with her request and let her go.
As a father,I think that I need to allow my daughter to explore the world and discovers new things.
It had been my fault since I imprisoned her throughout the years in the castle to keep her safe.

I swear that if something happens to her ,I wouldn't tolerate anything.
I would raged and destroy everything that makes my precious daughter hurt.

It seems that I miss you,Sasenia....
Came back home safe,or I will go retrieve you back home by myself.

[...Father!]
I was shocked when my son,Ray called me and snapped me from my own though just now.But I remained calm and showed him my stern expression
before starting to talk.

[What is it,Ray?]
[It seems that Sasenia got to Valor safely]
[Good]
[And...I don't get any news from her..
But she definitely fine since Noah and Riley are with her.]
[Just wait for her response and do your job Ray]
[Alright Father.]

And then the conversation was over just liked that.Ray retreat from the hall with his teleportation skill and again it was lonely and quiet.
I really do miss my daughter a lot since she likes to creates havoc in the castle mostly every time without failed.

What a boring day without my daughter,hurmmmmmmmm.....

~Ray's POV~

I was very busy since that idiot humans kept messing with demons and evaded our country lands.
Eventually little brat goes to that human country to find some informations to defeat the them.
I kind of worried since she was stupid but I guessed its okay since Noah was with her.

I could see that father always been deep in thoughts and did not cared about his surroundings at all.
I believed that my father was having a shock since her beloved daughter was not with him this time.
How amusing.

I hoped that little brat safe right now.
And got home safely afterwards.